Part 76: Tattoo

Remus took Honey back to the house, helping her process her shock. They got ice cream and doughnuts on their way home to aid them.

"What kind of ice cream do we want?" Remus asked the exhausted woman.

"Uhh, mint chocolate chip. No, rocky road. Chocolate?" She pondered.

"All of them it is!" Remus declared, adding them all to the basket.

"Cool," Honey blankly replied.

"Okay. Cookies or doughnuts?"

"Uhh... doughnuts? No. Cookies. No, doughnuts. Cookies?"

Remus chuckled to himself. "Okay. I think I know what we need. Both. And some chocolate milk."

The girl smiled. "Thanks, Moony."

"Anything for my dear sister," He shook his head.

"I love you, Remmie," Honey smiled.

"I love you too, Pup," Remus hugged her.

Once they bought the groceries, and a dozen plastic spoons, they made their way home.

"How many movies are we watching, and which ones?" Remus set out their snacks on the coffee table in the mini movie theatre.

"Three Disney movies, starting with Tangled, moving on to Beauty and the Beast, finishing with Lady and the Tramp," Honey detailed.

"Perfect," Remus lined up the DVDs, and the two began their movie marathon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily came home in the early afternoon, bringing home her husband and kids, leaving Sirius to trail in after with Cole and the twins.

"Honey? Rem? We're home!" James called, peeking into every room on the first floor before finding them asleep in the movie room, faces covered in ice cream and chocolate.

Lily gave a curious glance. "Asleep. As always."

"Don't bother them. They're grieving the loss of Sebastian. And Honey was in extreme shock after learning about two new brothers," Sirius defended.

James put his hands up in surrender. "Okay."

"James, could you go put Harry's sheet in his crib?" Lily requested.

"Sure. I'll put all of his things together in our room," James relented, marching towards his room.

"Thanks, love," Lily grinned.

Honey stumbled down the stairs on a sugar high, rainbow sprinkles stuck to her forehead.

"Good afternoon, my love," Sirius laughed, picking sprinkles off of her forehead.

"Do I have anything on my face?" Her eyes were hardly open.

Lily contained her laughter, but not very well.

"Don't listen to her," Sirius wiped her face. "Come, let's go wipe your face."

Honey took his hand, sleepily shuffling after him.

"Why is aunty Nini so tired?" Lime vocalized their thoughts.

"She had a long few days," Lily smiled sadly.

"Can I have a cookie?" Cole asked, pulling on the edge of Lily's dress.

Lily held a finger to her lips and nodded. He grinned, running as fast as his little legs would carry him.

"Hello?" Remus rubbed his eyes, yawning as he walked down the stairs.

"Hi, Remus, dear," Lily greeted, laying on the sofa.