Part 64: A Wonderful Wedding

"I can't believe I'm getting married today. In less than ten hours, no less," Honey whispered to Lily.

"I know," Lily finished her hair.

"I'm freaking out," Honey paced the room.

"Don't, you'll be okay," Alice assured her.

"That dress looks nice on you," Honey commented. "You all look really nice in your dresses."

"Thanks," Remus joked, adjusting his suit.

"Hey!" Honey hugged him. "Nice to see you!"

"Well, I mean, I am a bridesmaid," Remus told her.

"Very good point," She chuckled, taking a seat.

"Your left lashes are falling off," Remus told her.

"Thanks," Honey began fixing them.

"Lily, how's she doing?" Remus whispered.

"She's so nervous. But, we know she'll do it. She loves him," Lily murmured. "She also seems to get excited for a half-hour, then anxious again."

"Shoot. That's exactly what he's doing too. I think Sebastian's also pretty freaked. That empathy link is so strong," Remus said.

"I know. Last night I heard pacing upstairs in the guest room, and when I looked around I saw Honey pacing too," Lily said.

"Yesterday, Sebastian started sweating because he was jogging outside in the heat, and I walked inside and saw Honey sweating, too," Marlene murmured as she joined them.

"Honey smacked her thigh into a door, bruising it from mid-thigh down to the shin. Sebastian was wearing shorts, and I saw an identical bruise. He said it didn't hurt," May added.

"Those two scare me," Alice said.

"Who does?" Honey joined the small group, Sebastian following her.

"Never mind. How are you doing?" Remus answered.

"I'm excited," Honey aid, practically skipping.

"That's great!" Remus said, leaning back into Sebastian.

"Morning, Bastian," Honey said brightly.

"Morning, Hulk," Sebastian smiled. "Nine and a half hours to go!"

"I know!" Honey squealed. "I'm going to get my nails done in ten minutes."

"We're going too," Mary picked up her purse.

"Well, that gives us time to throw Sirius into the pool a dozen times and dry him off. Oh, and make him unpack the final two boxes at your house," Remus said. "And he'll be ready. I promise."

"Thank you! Now, we've gotta go or we'll miss our appointment," Honey walked out the door.

"Is that a tattoo on your leg?" Remus asked, looking at her knee.

"Why yes, yes it is," Honey looked at the black heart outline.

"What kind of nails are you girls getting?" Euphemia joined the four.

"I'm getting white with both my initials and Sirius's in gold," Honey held out her hands.

"Black matte," Lily said.

"Grey matte," Marlene said.

"Honey yellow matte," Mary smiled.

"Cool," Euphemia said.

"What about you?" Honey asked as they entered the salon.

"Navy blue," Euphemia said.

"Very nice," Honey smiled.