Part 24: Back again

"I'm back!" Honey called to her friends.

They were gathered around the common room fire, staring intently at an old piece of parchment. They waved their arms but seemed rather preoccupied until she stood behind Sirius and laid a hand on his arm.

"Hullo?" She asked, a smile on her face.

"YOU'RE BACK!" Sirius shouted, pulling her into a huge hug.

"Yeah," She laughed into his chest. "I just announced that!"

"Sorry, Pup, we were engrossed in our project," Remus explained, pulling Honey to him.

"Don't worry about it, Remmie," Honey said, hugging him back.

"How were my parents?" James asked, taking his turn to hug her.

"They were great," Honey grinned. "I now have the room next to yours."

"Perfect," James grinned.

"And my parents?" Remus asked as Honey hugged Peter.

"Great as always," Honey said.

"And your brother?" Peter asked.

"He said my name!" Honey gushed, sitting on the couch.

"That's adorable!" Sirius said, sitting close to her.

"Yeah, we were very excited!" Honey said. "I miss him so much! He's amazing. And he's getting so adorable!"

"Well, I can't wait to see him this summer!" James said.

"Good, cause we have to put up with him," Honey said.

They all laughed and sat down on the sofa next to her. She picked up the piece of parchment and looked it over. She was utterly confused, but James took it from her and tapped it with his wand. A string of words appeared on a banner and Honey gasped.

"From Messr's Moony, Padfoot, Prongs and Wormtail," He read aloud.

"And that's all we got," Peter said. "Any ideas?"

"Also, we're calling ourselves the marauders," James added.

"That's great," Honey said, looking it over.

"Join us?" James proposed.

"Of course!" Honey cried.

"Add her name," Remus said.

"I can do it," She said.

She pulled out her wand and encrypted her name under the same charms. It now reads 'Messer's Moony, Padfoot, Prong, Wormtail and Miss Pup'. She grinned at her handy work.

"How did she do that so quickly?" Peter cried. "It took us 2 entire days!"

"I'm smart?" Honey offered.

"Yes, my very smart girlfriend!" Sirius said proudly, pulling her closer by the waist.

"I am, indeed," Honey smiled, kissing him.

"Can you help us with the map part? We aren't artistic enough. Nor are we smart enough," Remus asked, passing her the map.

"Of course," She grinned, beginning to map out the entire school.

She finished quickly and set off to her dorms. There, she met Lily and Marlene talking on the beds. The two jumped up and launched at her with a volley of hugs. They spoke over each other with so many questions she couldn't keep track of them all.

"Ladies!" Honey laughed, setting down her travelling trunk. "I'll answer your questions when I change into something more comfortable."

They blushed and sat back on their beds, waiting for her to change.