Part 74: Feeble

Honey took a moment to look at her surroundings. A tiled floor, bathtub, toilet. How did she get to the bathroom?

Sudden memories flooded her mind. She had gotten sick in the middle of the night. Sirius had helped her into the bathroom just down the hall from them.

Her slippers had lodged themselves into the sink and her shorts had water splashed on them from the times she had thrown water onto her face.

"Morning, love," Lily appeared in the door with a glass of water. "How're we feeling?"

"Brilliant," She croaked.

Lily grinned. Their friendship had only grown over the years. The two were practically sisters.

"Lils, I love you, but if you do not pass me that glass of water I will hex you," Honey threatened, no conviction behind her voice.

"Alright, Bear," Lily chuckled. "Can I get you something else, my dear?"

The blonde shook her head. Her black painted nails enclosed the cold glass, lifting it to her lips.

"Bee," Sirius smiled. "I dropped Cole off at school and the babies are eating with James in the kitchen."

His wife smiled in relief.

"Mama!" Bibi cried from the kitchen.

"I'm coming, baby," Honey called back, clinging to the counter so she could stand. A pair of hands pulled her up.

A pale scar tracked down them, showing that it was indeed her husbands hands.

Another firm set of hands supported her down the hallway to the kitchen. Lily and Sirius sat her between her twins.

James snorted. "Who ran you over?"

Honey and Lily gave him glares that would freeze an erupting volcano. He shrank back into his chair, Lime giggling at his discomfort.

"Mama, you're scaring Papa," Lime's voice cut through the silence. "Do it again!"

Lily and Honey burst into laughter, a wonderful symphony of happiness. Both almost falling from the intensity of their laughter.

"Awe, poor Jamesy-Poo, are you scared of your poor little wife and sister?" Honey faked a frown. "Well, my. We must be terrifying to scare a big bad quidditch player like yourself."

Sirius concealed his grin behind the days Quibbler magazine on the table.

A set of feet sounded on the stairs, revealing a tall man sing lead down the stairs by Tonks. I had forgotten she was staying the night, and she had evidently forgotten that we all wake up early.

The man's face turned red. "Uhm, hi. I'm Andy Jones."

"Honey, this is my boyfriend, Andy. He's in my year at Hogwarts," Tonks said, her hair changing lengths and colours. She was nervous about him suddenly appearing in Honey's kitchen, but everyone seemed fine with it.

"Hello, Andy. Care for some breakfast?" Remus offered from the stove.

He looked at Tonks and then back at Remus.

"Yes please," He agreed, following Tonks to an empty seat at the table.

He looked at everyone in turn. But his eyes rested for longer on Honey. His eyes  began to water.

"Andy, are you alright?" Lily asked, recognizing grief on his face.

"Uhm, yeah. Where's the washroom, if you don't mind?" He replied, pushing his auburn hair away from his brown eyes.