Vol 4: Chapter 2 - Special Exam?

As we got off the boat, chatting amiably with one another, our homeroom teacher greeted us with some harsh words.

"I will now start roll call for Class A. When you hear your name, please respond loud and clear."

Our homeroom teacher started taking attendance, clipboard in hand, while simultaneously instructing us to form a line.

Sae-sensei wore the same kind of jersey as her students. This atmosphere was more akin to training camp than summer vacation. Still, not many of the students seemed tense at all.

"Oh, come on! I want my free time already! The sea is right in front of me!" Ike muttered, standing directly behind me.

Most of the students wanted to run off onto the sandy beach. Soon enough, a tall teacher stepped onto a prepared white platform.

It was Mashima-sensei, Class B's homeroom teacher. He taught English, and was well-known for having a stubborn disposition.

"First, I would like to say that I'm happy you've arrived safely. However, it's unfortunate that one of you was unable to participate due to illness."

Said person was definitely my princess, Arisu. Because of her disability, she was not allowed to leave the cruise due to safety precautions. Though, such precautions seem a bit over the top for a fun time of playing at the beach.

Flashback

"What is it, Arisu?"

Arisu is currently sitting on my lap and hugging me tightly with her face on my chest. She really enjoys doing this, apparently.

She had sent me a text, asking me to meet her in her room. The room had been deserted as she had banned her roommates from entering the room so long as she hadn't given permission.

"Kiyotaka-kun, I just wanted to say that I will be missing you very dearly during your stay on the island. Unfortunately, due to my disability, I am not allowed to exit the cruise and play on the beach like the other students."

"But... I'm only going to be gone for a week."

"A second without you is already far too long for me, much less a week. In any case, I'm sure you already know what's going on, don't you?"

"Maybe."

"Fufufu. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that you may have fun with my class. Show the baldy his place."

"It's quite weird, yet, amusing to see a disabled person mocking a person who lost their hair due to illness."

"You should know I don't consider my disability as a disability. After all, I get to have longer walks with you."

"I suppose seeing things in a positive light is one way to make yourself feel better."

Though, I doubt walking with me is that enjoyable.

"Once you're back, may I have dinner with you on the ships deck?"

"You want to sit on my lap and have me feed you, right?"

"Precisely."

"I question where your happiness comes from. Anyways, have you been dressed this way since we arrived?"

"I just changed into this after a shower. I would never walk around wearing this. Once you leave, I will change back into a more appropriate attire. Not even my female classmates are allowed to see me wearing this."

Her choice of clothing bothers me because... she was wearing a very, very see-through night gown. Top it off with the fact that she's not even wearing any undergarments makes it so that I can literally see and feel everything.