Vol 1: Chapter 9 - Swimming Lessons

Ayanokouji POV

Before school, I sent a text to Eichiro telling him to meet me in my room.

Knock! Knock!

He knocked on my door

Eichiro: Yo! What do you need from me?

Kiyotaka: Come in, I'm still eating cereal.

He went in and took a seat opposite from me at the dining table.

Kiyotaka: So you got the information yet?

He gave me a satisfied look and nodded his head.

Eichiro: Sure did! You should have seen me, I was like a spy! Though I'm not as good as Matsushita. I still wonder why you didn't ask her to do something like this.

Kiyotaka: She was busy with something else that I told her to do. Actually, that's the second thing I'm gonna talk to you about. But before that, what info have you found out about the other classes?

Eichiro: Alright, firstly let's start with Class A. They're all honor students. They have 2 different leaders with completely different ideologies, so they have 2 separate factions, splitting their class in half. Firstly is a bald man called Katsuragi Kouhei. He seems like someone who will uphold the rules at all times. He has a stupid, but loyal follower called Yahiko Totsuka.

I interrupted him before he could finish.

Kiyotaka: And the other leader is my princess, Arisu, right?

Eichiro: Yes, yes obviously it's your princess. She has 3 noticeable followers. First is a girl called Kamuro Masumi. She doesn't seem to enjoy being around her as she always has a scowl on her face, Sakayanagi probably blackmailed her or something. The other 2 are Hashimoto Masayoshi and Hayato Kito. Hashimoto is her spy, I caught him trailing Ichinose and Kanzaki from Class B one time. Hayato seems to be the bodyguard that just needs to look intimidating.

Hmm... I see, I see.

Kiyotaka: Alright what about Class B?

Eichiro: Class B is the least threatening. They are a tight-knit class. Ichinose Honami is the recognised leader and Kanzaki Ryuuji is her right-hand man or advisor. But other than that, they're really weak. Their main ability is the power of friendship. If just one of their classmates were expelled, they'd definitely collapse.

Kiyotaka: Alright, they're pathetic, so no problem at all. What about Class C?

Eichiro: Class C is ruled like a dictatorship. The guy you knocked out last week, Ryueen Kakeru, is the leader. He uses fear-mongering to get his class to obey him. I don't know about his strategic sense yet since nothing has happened, but he seems to be quite cunning. He has 2 followers. First is Ishizaki Daichi, he seems like a delinquent. Second is Albert Yamada, the guy that carried Ryueen out when you knocked him out that time. Based on my observations, Ryueen should be able to beat up Ishizaki pretty easily, but Albert is another story. There's a different reason why Albert follows Ryueen, and it's not due to his fighting capabilities. Unfortunately, I can't find what that reason is, it's only been a week.

Kiyotaka: I see... Class A will destroy each other, Class B will collapse with a little blow from the wind, and Class C is a dictatorship. Seems to me like Class C is our number 1 enemy so far. Class A will be too busy with in-fighting to bother about class competitions and Class B is just weak. Class C on the other hand... Ya, there are too many unknowns about them so far. We don't know how cunning or strategic Ryueen is and the fact that he managed to make someone like Albert submit is also a mystery. But none of them will be a problem as long as they're challenging me.