SS. 2 - Chiaki's favourite day of the week

Matsushita Chiaki POV

7 April, Sunday
(🍋 warning) (though it is quite important to the story as it tells you what Chiaki thinks about her relationship with Kiyotaka)

I'm extremely excited right now. It's Sunday. My favourite day of the week by far. I'm brisk walking towards Kiyotaka-sama's dorm room. Kiyotaka-sama did ask me to pass the blueprints and markings by Friday, but he changed his mind and told me to give it on Sunday as he was practicing to skateboard.

I can't prevent my happiness from showing on my face as a wide smile was plastered and stuck like super glue.

Finally, I've arrived. I knocked on the door.

Knock! Knock!

Kiyotaka-sama's opened his door, looking heavenly as usual.

Kiyotaka: Chiaki?

Chiaki: Good afternoon Kiyotaka-sama!

Kiyotaka: Are you here to pass me the blueprints and markings?

Chiaki: Yes I am. But most importantly don't you remember what day is it today?

Kiyotaka: It's Sunday?

Chiaki: Yes! And what do we always do on Sundays!?

I asked, unable to hide the excitement in my voice.

Kiyotaka: Do you really want me to do that? School has started for us so won't our routines change?

Chiaki: No! I will not change any routine that I have with Kiyotaka-sama.

Kiyotaka: That so? 'sigh'. Alright then come on in.

Kiyotaka-sama invited me into his room. His smell was spread across the room... It's intoxicating and was acting like an aphrodisiac for me. I'm jealous of his bed and pillows for being able to sleep with him.

He stood there, with his arms still in his pockets, waiting for me. I put my bag down on his study table and stood straight, waiting for his instructions.

I'm getting too excited for this. It's taking every ounce of willpower and strength to keep myself from getting wet. Just preventing myself from getting wet, already requires me to use the strength of every cell in my body.

If I wasn't restraining myself, I would've came like 7 times with the force equivalent of a firefighters spray hose while putting out a fire, drenching Kiyotaka-sama's floor. He would undoubtedly stop doing this for me then. I have to prevent that no matter what.

Kiyotaka: Chiaki, strip.

There it is! My favourite thing to hear him say to me!

Chiaki: Yes, Kiyotaka-sama.

I took off my blazer, letting it fall on the floor. I unbuttoned my shirt and took off my skirt, leaving me in my panties and bra. I unhooked my bra and pulled down my panties.

I bent down and picked up my clothes and folded them. I put them beside my school bag, on Kiyotaka-sama's study table.

I went back to my previous position and stood there completely naked, exposing my bare body for my beloved Kiyotaka-sama to look at all he wants.

He went to my right and inspected my side. He went behind me and did the same as well, followed by on my right side and finished off by coming back in front of me.

He took my right arm and traced his fingers from my shoulders all the way to my fingers. He turned my hand to inspect the underparts of my arm as well. He did the same thing to my left hand.