Vol 1: Chapter 12 - Judgement Day

Ayanokouji POV

May 1, Wednesday

Today is the day. Every class from the first year will learn the truth of the S-System. Whether we had made use of our 1 month advantage, or we didn't. It'll all be shown to us today.

I opened my private points balance to see how much has been deposited into my account.

My balance last night was 20,509,500 points. Me and Kiryuuin had extorted another 2 million each from seniors, and we sold the items that we stole at a 30% discount to other students, earning us another 3 million each. We've basically set up a black market store, but I prefer to call it business. From joining the student council, I earned another 300,000 points.

My new balance is 20,881,500. If I deduct today's total with last night's total and the points I get from being part of the student council, I would get 72,000.

I have received 72,000 private points from class points this month. Divide that amount by 100 and I would get 720. We are currently at 720 class points.

Eichiro and Chiaki have also sent me the results of their task.

The total number of cameras installed in Keyaki mall:

1st floor: 57
2nd floor: 68
3rd floor: 74
4th floor: 95
5th floor: 118
6th floor: 106
7th floor: 96
8th floor: 84
Total: 698

There are 698 cameras in total in Keyaki Mall alone. Add the number of cameras in the school building, 114, and we would get 812. The numbers are insane. It wouldn't surprise me if there are over 1500 cameras around the school, or even 2000.

Eichiro, Chiaki and now Horikita are marking the cameras for me.

Eichiro will be marking the North - North East section. Chiaki will take the South - South East section. Horikita will take the South - South West section. Once they're all done, they will work together to quickly finish up with the North - North West section.

If you're wondering why Horikita is working for me, it's because she lost a bet to me. In the bet, the loser has to give the winner 50% of their private points every month and 3 wishes. The wishes can be anything the winner desires. The loser has to obey the winner no matter what. And since I won, Horikita has to listen to my wish.

Horikita's exact words were 'the wishes can be anything the winner desires. Anything at all'.

Essentially, the word anything literally means anything. So basically, I turned Horikita into my slave that I could do whatever I want to, with my first wish.

My second wish was that she will serve me with no complaints, displeasure or hesitation to any of my orders whatsoever.

I still haven't used my third wish yet, so I'm still saving it. She would be transferring me 36,000 points later today, bringing my total to 20,917,500.

I'm crazy rich.

Anyways I'm currently in class and Sae sensei has just entered. She still didn't care about the other students, but she seems more tolerant to them.
She was holding a rolled-up poster.

She walked to the podium and scanned the entire classroom with a neutral expression. Everyone looked a bit scared and gulped upon seeing her. Then her eyes made its way to me. She smiled warmly at me. The class heaved a sigh of relief and gave me a thumbs up. Why? I didn't even do anything.

She turned around and stuck the poster to the blackboard with some magnets. My classmates stared blankly at the poster. Horikita decided to speak up first.

Classroom Of The Elite : Demon Of The White Hellजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें