Vol 2: Chapter 1 - A Small Problem

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

June 1, Saturday

Something strange is going on. On June 1, a saturday, I checked my point balance and had only received the 300k I would receive from being in the student council. It's not like I'm complaining or anything, it's just that this means I have not received private points from class points.

My other classmates seem to have realised this as well. A commotion occurred in the group chat. Unlike me, my other classmates are not part of the student council, which means they didn't receive any points so far.

Being the one in charge of my class, I was constantly being barraged with questions about this. All I replied with was the truth, which is I don't know. I told them that it should be explained by Sae sensei on Monday, which calmed them down and they put the topic aside for now.

I could call Sae sensei and ask about this, but I chose not to as it would definitely be explained on Monday... I think.

Could it be a technical problem? Or did we actually managed to lose all of our class points? That is very unlikely as our class has been pretty well behaved since the start.

Well, no use worrying about this now. I am currently being occupied at the moment by my beautiful girls. One of whom was staring at me with hopeful eyes.

I stared at the plate of... I think poison...

I looked at the food, then her, then the others, who are sitting on my bed and carpet, then back at her, then the food again

Miku: O-Omurice...

Omurice is an omelette made with fried rice and usually topped with ketchup.

Nino: That... can't be omurice... is it...?

Ichika: That's what she said...

Yotsuba: Maybe it's poison in disguise...

Itsuki: Even I don't want to eat that...

You know it must be bad when even Eatsuki doesn't want to eat it.

Kiyotaka: Umm...

Miku waved her hands frantically in front of me.

Miku: Actually, never mind. I'll eat it myself!

Nino: You can't eat that Kiyo! You could die!

I put my palm up as a way of saying 'it's ok'.

Kiyotaka: Thank you for the food Miku.

"WHAT!?"

Nino: Kiyo you don't have to do this!

Ichika: You can get food poisoning!

Yotsuba: Or you could die!

Ichika: It's a one way ticket to heaven!