Vol 2: Chapter 13 - Explanations

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

June 12, Wednesday

Night

That night, Kikyou came by my room. She appeared totally different than her two personalities. No angel nor fallen angel were in my room. Just a nervous and subdued Kikyou.

Kiyotaka: Good evening.

Kikyou: Hey...

I'm sure she has a ton of questions. All of it is definitely pertaining to the events that had transpired today.

Kiyotaka: You want some dinner? I've just finished cooking.

Kikyou: Huh? Oh, sure.

After a quiet dinner, I washed the plates and returned to my bed. Unlike other nights, there'll definitely be no complaints coming from her. Just a demand for an explanation.

Kikyou remained seated where she was, looking downwards the entire time, completely disconnected from reality.

Kiyotaka: Kikyou.

Kikyou: Huh? Oh, right! I got a little distracted hehe.

That was interesting. She put on her mask immediately. It was like this fake personality is more than just something to satisfy her needs. It's like a coping mechanism. She probably had been acting that way for a while that it just becomes instinctive at this point. After all, anytime she gets distracted, she'll need to quickly put her mask back to prevent from getting discovered.

She got up and sat beside me on the bed.

Kiyotaka: What's wrong? You've been acting different than usual.

Kikyou: How...did you do it?

Kiyotaka: Do what?

Kikyou: How did you frame Kondou-kun, got Sakagami sensei fired, and make Komiya-kun do what he did?

Kiyotaka: So, you want an explanation?

Kikyou: Yes.

I've already decided early on that I'll tell her what happened.

Kiyotaka: Alright. First, empty both your pockets and your purse. I can't risk this getting leaked.

Kikyou: I'm not recording you know... But fine.

She emptied her pockets, which only contained her phone, and took out everything in her purse, and placed them on the bed. After carefully examining it, I've come to the conclusion that she is not recording using her phone or a bug.

Kikyou: Since you're so suspicious,
want me to strip naked too?

Kiyotaka: Do what you want.

Kikyou: Alright then.

She removed every piece of clothing on her. Once she did, she fanned them in front of me to prove that there were no bugs.

Kikyou: See. I'm a loyal pet.

Kiyotaka: Alright, that's good then.

She sat back down on the bed and awaited my explanation.

Kiyotaka: Not going to put on your clothes again?

Kikyou: You've already seen me naked so many times and we even did the deed. What's the point? Besides, I want an explanation as soon as possible. How did you destroy those 4 idiots?

Kiyotaka: Let's start from the beginning, shall we? Remember-

Kikyou: Wait!

Hmm?