Vol 1:Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Ayanokouji POV

After the entrance ceremony, I went to the toilet for a while. I told Eichiro and Chiaki to go on ahead first. The former went ahead but the latter chose to follow me. And no she didn't went inside the toilet with me. She waited outside.

After my business, we started walking to the classroom. We are definitely the last to arrive. It's currently 7.50 am. Homeroom starts at 8 so we're not late.

Chiaki opened the door for me and I walked in with my hands still in my pocket.

As soon as the door opened I could feel the stares of everyone drilling into me. Have they never seen someone opening a door before?

After a while the boys ignored me and went back to their own devices, while the girls continued staring at me.

The girls immediately widen their eyes upon seeing me.

'Damn!'

'He's gorgeous'

'HOT!'

Were some of the thoughts of the girls.

As soon as I walked in with Chiaki now beside me I stood still for a while.

This feeling. It's exactly like in that place. I'm being watched by a camera.

I scanned my surroundings, my eyes darted to the 3 corners of the room in front before I turned around and looked at the corner behind me.

Kiyotaka: 'They have cameras in the classroom as well huh.'

Seems like no one noticed it except me. It's hidden as well, just like the other cameras around campus.

Chiaki must have realised what I'm thinking about as she looks at me with a look that tells me she understood what's happening.

Ignoring the stares of the girls in my class, I walked to my desk which was at the corner of the room and by a window. Best seat ever.

Eichiro got the seat closest to the back door,while Chiaki got a seat somewhere in the middle.

My seatmate was a black haired girl with gradient colored eyes. She was reading a book called 'Crime and Punishment' and exuded an aura that says ' Don't talk to me'.

In front of me was a girl with pink hair with a blue headset around her neck. I noticed that 4 other girls looked identical to her. The only differences being their hairstyle and their accessories. Are they related? Or is it just a coincidence? Could they possibly be quintuplets?

My seatmate doesn't seem friendly so I guess I'll try introducing myself to the girl in front. I tapped her headset to gain her attention. She turned around and faced me. She appears to have a tinge of red on her cheeks and seem slightly nervous. Is she shy perhaps?

Kiyotaka: Hello, my name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. It's nice to meet you.

Miku: Hello, my name is Nakano Miku. It's nice to meet you as well Ayanokoji-kun.

I decided to ask her my question.

Kiyotaka:I've been wondering for a while. There are 4 other girls who look identical to you but have different hairstyles and accessories. Are you guys perhaps related? Quintuplets?

Miku: Oh I guess you've noticed huh. Yes we're Quintuplets. I'm the 3rd sister.

Kiyotaka: I see, well then I look forward to studying with you for the next 3 years. Please take care of me.

Miku: Likewise Ayanokoji- kun.

As we finished introducing ourselves to each other, the door opened. A woman with long brown hair that is tied in a ponytail with bangs swept to the left and piercing brown eyes entered the room. She had a well-endowed voluptuous body. She appears to be in her late 20s.