One Shot 2 - Pickup Lines: Part 1

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

Ever since I started school here, I have constantly been receiving the weirdest of weirdest and confusing of confusing remarks from the girls in school. It came from most girls that are in the school compounds. It didn't matter, be it my classmates, girls I've never met, young store clerks, and even from Chie sensei.

One day, while I was walking with Eichiro for lunch, I had once again received another weird remark from a girl.

After she had ran off, feeling embarrassed after saying it, I finally decided to explain to Eichiro that I had been in multiple situations like these and asked him what do these remarks even mean.

He said that most of those remarks were called pick-up lines and that he didn't know how to explain the others. The wording didn't explain what it meant which confused me, but when I asked about its meaning, he refused to explain it to me.

I asked him if I should look it up on the Internet, but he was quite insistent that I not do that as its useless. He said that it isn't a fact or something that you could look up, rather it's just a modern way some people say things to you to get their feelings across.

What in the hell kind of feelings do these girls have towards me to be making these extremely strange and confusing remarks? And why are only girls saying these things to me?

I chose to listen to him and not look it up, thinking that it's going to be a waste of time.

Anyway, here are just some of the hundreds of these 'pick-up lines' that I have received from girls, and just me staring at them with confused looks.

XXX

I was walking in the hallway when a random girl walked up to me with a wide smile and a tinge of red.

"Hello Vice President Ayanokouji!" She tried to sound as cheerful as possible.

Kiyotaka: Umm... hello.

"Are you my homework?

Kiyotaka: I'm sorry... what?

"Because I'm not doing you, but I definitely should be." She spoke in a seductive manner as she looked at me up and down and licked her lips. After looking at me up and down, she had a dazed look on her face while drooling as she stared at me. I stared back in confusion.

Staaaarrrreeee~~~

.
.
.

I was sitting in class during one of the breaks in between lessons when Kei walked up to me.

Kei: Hello Kiyotaka-kun!

She smiled widely as she leaned over my desk and closed the distance between our faces. I moved back slightly to distance my face with hers as it was making me slightly uncomfortable.

Kiyotaka: Can I help you Kei?

Kei: Yes. I need your help with something.

Kiyotaka: What is it?

Kei: Can you stick your member down my throat so I can test my gag reflex?

The class instantly became silent and slowly turned to look at her with shock as she uttered those words.

Staaaarrrreeee~~~

.
.
.

I was eating in Keyaki mall with Kikyou and her group after they invited me to eat with them after school. I didn't have anything to do so I just went along with them.

Kikyou's group consisted of Kikyou, Mei-Yu, Inogashira Kokoro, Onodera Kayano and Nene Mori.

A young female waiter, probably in her 20s, came by to take our orders. As she stood at our table, she stared at me with widened eyes and a blush on her face. Not too long later, she broke out of her trance after Kikyou called out to her multiple times and she began taking our orders.

After leaving and coming back with our food, me and the rest started eating and engaging in idle chit-chat.

Soon, it was time to pay the bill, which we agreed to split. The waiter came by bringing along a machine for us to tap our ID cards on for the payment. After we paid and got ready to leave, the waiter called out to me with a wide smile.

"Umm... Wait a minute."

I turned around to face her.

Kiyotaka: Is there a problem?

"Oh no, there's no problem, I just wanted to ask you... what's your name?" She asked, looking slightly nervous.

The other girls looked quite surprised, but not too long later they had a jealous look on their face and looked at the waiter with contempt. Kikyou was trying her hardest to smile, but she could only hide so much.

Kiyotaka: Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

"I see...Ayanokouji-kun... That's a really cool name. Can I ask you a question?"

Kiyotaka: Uhh... Sure I guess.

"Are you a balloon?" She asked.

Kiyotaka: ...What? No...

"Really? Cause I really want to blow you." She replied curtly as the others widened their eyes in shock and their mouths agape.

Staaaarrrreeee~~~

.
.
.

I was sitting in the library with Hiyori after school. Whenever I had free time, which was quite a lot, I spent it reading books in the library with her.

While we were reading, the librarian came up to talk to us. Ever since I first stepped foot into this library when I enrolled, she has always been staring at me with a dazed look and her hands resting under her chin as she smiled slightly whenever I entered.

"Hello."

"Umm... Hello." We replied as we put down our books and faced her.

"Your name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, right?"

Kiyotaka: Umm... Yes I am. Is there a problem?

"Oh no, there's no problem at all. I just wanted to say that whenever you come by here, you really make my whole week." She replied, smiling widely at me.

Kiyotaka: Umm... I don't think I've done anything to make you feel that way, but I'm glad you feel happy seeing us come around.

"Yeah. But instead of making my whole week like the usual, how about you make my hole weak?"

Hiyori and I tilted our heads slightly in confusion.

Staaaarrrreeee~~~

.
.
.

Chie sensei came rushing into class and hugged me like usual. The class had basically given up on trying to seperate her and just glared at her with malice.

Chie: Kiyotaka-kun! You're looking fine as always!

Kiyotaka: I don't understand what looking 'fine' means, but I'll take it as a compliment.

Chie: Hey Kiyotaka-kun, you know that my legs aren't made of butter right?

Kiyotaka: What kind of question is that? Obviously it's not.

Chie: Yes, yes. My legs aren't made of butter, but you can spread them whenever you want!

The class became shocked and their jaws dropped.

Staaaarrrreeee~~~