Vol 1: Chapter 16 - Quintessential Quintuplets

Flashback

May 5, Sunday

Ichika POV

When did I start feeling this way? I've been studying and working hard, but it's not for my sisters, my father, or for myself. It's because of him, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

I didn't know what brought on these feelings. It came out of nowhere. All of a sudden, I get flustered and nervous around him. The feeling of wanting to touch him, of craving a response, was gradually expanding. Is this what it feels like to be in love?

He is incredibly good-looking. I mean it's to be expected from the person who topped the ikemen rankings. He even topped the cute boys and hot boys ranking as well. Most of the girls in school from classmates, year-mates to even seniors have a crush on him, which makes me very jealous. The competition is incredibly tough. At least I have the advantage of being his student.

His talents are beyond anything I can ever imagine. Strong, intelligent, observant, the list goes on and on, and I'm sure there are so many more things he's capable of that I haven't seen yet.

How did he become so incredible? He's so mysterious. He's extremely close to my father. My father also seems to already know about his talents. But when asked about how they know each other, they both refused to answer the question. Why is that?

Who are you Ayanokouji Kiyotaka?

Miku and Nino definitely feel this way as well. Miku is probably infatuated with him. She admires his amazing academics and the way he always manages to solve any problem with no difficulties. Nino is probably more focused on his good looks and his hot glare. Maybe his cooking skills are also another reason. All I know is that they both like him a lot. To the point where their wallpapers are pictures that they forced him to take with them.

Itsuki and Yotsuba, though they don't make it so obvious, I can tell that they're also starting to like him. Itsuki admires and idolises him so much. The same goes for Yotsuba. Itsuki wants his acknowledgement as a leader and other things, while Yotsuba admires how he is incredible at both academics and sports, which is something she's been hoping to balance. Though all I've said is just an assumption based on what I've noticed from my sisters.

Should I support them? Isn't that what a big sister's supposed to do? But if I do support them... I would be the unhappy one. Should I just do whatever I want? I don't know... Kiyotaka-kun... what would you do?

Nino POV

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. He's soo amazing.

He's so incredibly good-looking! To top it off he can be so many different types of guys. Cute guy, hot guy, cool guy, bad boy, he can be all of them!

He's cute when he's excited, having fun or when he wears those hoodies with dinosaur horns or fox ears.

He has an incredibly perfect and hot body. When he glares at others, it makes my heart flutter at how hot he is!

The way he walks, the way he conducts himself, remaining calm no matter what the situation is. He's soo cool!

His little delinquent side when he pulls off his ridiculous daredevil stunts. Burning down or flooding a building, robbing a store, extorting points from seniors, the list goes on. The fact that he doesn't even seem nervous after pulling of these stunts and he's never been caught or even suspected of doing any of this, it's so incredible!

But his looks are not the only thing that makes him so incredible. He's incredibly smart and incredibly strong. He's crazy talented, to the point that I don't even have the words to describe him. He's probably, no, definitely the most talented student in the school. A generational talent. Whenever I'm with him, I get the impression that he will never ever lose.