Vol 2: Chapter 17- Chaos

June 20, Thursday

3rd person POV

The rumours about Ichinose didn't slow down even the slightest. So many new ones have been coming out that people have lost track how many there were. It's gotten to the point where the entire school has heard about it. Despite all that, she still continued persevering and coming to school as usual.

But now, there is another more intriguing part about this whole ordeal. Last night, June 19, Wednesday, on the school forum, a crazy ton of new rumours were posted.

But this time, it wasn't focused on Ichinose, it spread out to the other classes as well. Except for one class, which is Class B. And this time, the modus operandi was completely different.

When students wanted to check the balance remaining on their account, or something of the sort, they had to log in through the official school app. This app included forums and bulletin boards for student use.

These are just some of the rumours that had popped up in the Class A bulletin board. Keep in mind, that these rumours are just some of the rumours. It was just some of it. And it came from only one class.

Satou Maya hates Kayano Onodera.

Ryotaro Hondou is into obese girls.

Satsuki Shinohara was a prostitute in middle school.

The Nakano quintuplets secretly hate Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

Ike Kanji and Yamauchi Haruki lusts to the thoughts of 5 year old girls and raped a lot of them by locking them in their basements.

Inogashira Kokoro has a rape fetish.

Sotomura Hideo likes old wrinkly woman.

Soshi Miyamoto masturbates to young pictures of his mom.

Ijuin Wataru pees the bed.

Some of these were obviously extremely bad rumours, and in normal circumstances, they would have taken centre stage. But, one rumour stood out from the rest due to how serious it is. It caused the rest in Class A to have a panic attack.

Sudou: Hey! Ike, Yamauchi, you guys seriously raped 5 year old girls!? Fucking disgusting pedophiles! How are you guys not in prison!?

"WE DON'T! THOSE ARE JUST RUMOURS!" Ike and Yamauchi hurriedly tried to defend themselves.

They were completely oblivious to the feelings of others. They tried to direct the attention away from them.

Yamauchi: W-WHAT ABOUT THE ONE ABOUT SHINOHARA BEING A-!?

"SHUT UP!" A lot of the girls screamed in anger at them to get them to stop joking around.

The girls completely ignored the other rumours, thinking that they were fake as they have no reliable evidence, but this one rumour had substantial truth to make it actually seem like reality.

Kei, while tearing up, started yelling at them.

Kei: K-K-Kiyotaka-kun is missing and assumed dead! And you guys are busy with those baseless lies!? They're clearly not true!

She was referring to the most prominent and spread about rumour that's not just popular within their class and grade, but within the entire school.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was found dead and his body has been disposed off in secret in order to not damage the reputation of the school.

Satou: H-He isn't d-dead r-right!?

Miku: N-No! It can't be!

Nino: K-KIYO ISN'T DEAD! WHOEVER POSTED THIS IS LYING AGAIN!