Vol 2: Chapter 2 - The Problem

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

June 3, Monday

The atmosphere in the class was quite tense. The reason was obvious, we didn't receive our monthly supply of points. I still didn't know the reason, but I'm sure we didn't lose all of our class points through misconduct.

Sae sensei strode into the classroom as the homeroom bell rang.

Sae: Good morning, everyone. You all seem more restless than usual
today.

Horikita: Chabashira sensei, did we somehow lose all of our points? I checked my balance this morning and not a single point has been deposited.

Sae: Oh, so that's why you're all so restless?

Nino: Why else would we be restless? So much studying was done. It was hell.

Itsuki: We passed the midterm, no one's been late or absent, and no one's talked during class either. So how could we lose all of our points?

Sae: Don't jump to conclusions. Listen to what I have to say first. You're
correct, Itsuki. You have all worked harder than ever before. I recognize that. Naturally, the school understands full well how you all feel.

As Sae sensei began speaking, the class seems to have calmed down slightly. Though they still have stiff faces.

Sae: Well then. Without further ado, here are this month's point totals.

She put a paper up on the board that listed the point values, starting
with Class A at the top.

Class A: 1004 (+64)

Class B: 810 (+90)

Class C: 663 (+13)

Class D: 492 (+2)

Yotsuba: Woah! We have quite a high number of class points! It increased the most!

Horikita: So our points did increase.

Ichika: Then why didn't we get any points this month?

Sae: Well, this time there was a little trouble. The first-year students' point
distribution has been delayed. I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait a bit longer.

So there was some problems. At least we didn't see any deductions due to misbehaviour.

Ike: Huh? Seriously? If this is the school's fault, then shouldn't we get
some kind of bonus as compensation?

The class grumbled in discontent. Some might have spent a large number of points and have not eaten yet or they just wanted points to spend, so their dissatisfaction was understandable.

Sae: Don't blame me. This was the school's decision, there's nothing I can do about it. Once the trouble has been resolved, you'll receive your points.

Well, not like I care. I have a bunch of points after all.

I managed to sell more stuff with Fuka and I's small business. Due to me finding out about the positions and number of the cameras, we had managed to attain much more items as the jobs became much easier. It's like making Chiaki cum. It's way too easy.

Also, our store has grown a lot. More students have learned about the much cheaper prices of our items and have been buying from us instead. We also made sure that we wear a mask, hoodie and meet up somewhere secluded to stay safe.

I even paid Sae sensei a million points just to create another account for me that can't be monitored by the school. This is so that they won't be able to track me by checking point transactions.