Vol 2: Chapter 19 - King's Return

June 21, Friday

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

"Ayanokouji's back!" A bunch of the students exclaimed in delight after seeing me come by. The happiest were by far my classmates. I could see them having wide and excited smiles on their faces.

"He's alive..."

"He looks good as usual."

"He's still so cool."

As I walked through the hallway, the students quickly parted like the red sea to allow me to walk through. I could hear Honami's voice being blasted on repeat from a speaker. It was saying the same thing over and over again.

N-No! D-Don't t-tell me... K-K-KIYOTAKA-KUN!?

It wasn't just that, I could also hear her screaming in agony again and again in Class C.

Ryueen: Kukuku. So the monsters back from the dead and became the reaper, huh?

Ryueen grinned as he slowly made his way towards me.

Kiyotaka: I was never dead Ryueen. A stab to the hand won't kill me.

Ryueen: Kukuku. I knew those rumours were not true. There's no way you can die from something like that.

Kiyotaka: I was gone for less than a week and everything became an absolute shit-show.

Ryueen: Yeah. It's beautiful isn't it?

Kiyotaka: Indeed it is.

Ryueen: Sakayanagi's been having fun torturing one of your girls. It was fun seeing one of your girls breaking the other. I wonder if you had anything to do with this?

Ryueen whispered the last part softly so that it was just the two of us that could hear. I could see a sly smirk forming on his face as he made that assumption.

Kiyotaka: Who knows...

I peeked into Class C and saw the students who were previously watching Arisu and Honami, who was in an absolute mess, looking devastated and destroyed, turn to me with horror and worry.

Honami was bawled up, crying badly, and looking at me with terrified and slightly hopeful eyes. I guess Arisu has had her fair share of fun.

Arisu: Fufufu. My prince is back.

Kanzaki came rushing towards me as soon as I stood at the entrance of the Class C classroom.

Kanzaki: Welcome back Ayanokouji. I know that this is sudden after your terrible injury and all that, but I have to ask you. Please help Ichinose.

I ignored him and walked towards the middle of the class where Arisu was standing with her entourage. She smiled widely with a blush, looking at me excitedly.

Hashimoto: Welcome back king.

Arisu: I'm so happy. My prince is back. Ahhhn. I need to calm myself. I'm getting way too excited.

Arisu had her knees bent down slightly, pushed against each other, and her hands on her red cheeks as she shook her head slightly.

Kiyotaka: Looks like you had fun, Arisu.

Arisu: Fufufu. I did have some fun, though you put that to an end. But since it's you, it's ok.

I looked down at the speaker that was on full blast, then Honami, then the Class B students, then back at the speaker.

Smash!

I kicked the speaker into the wall, destroying it in the process and startling the other students.