Finding out They're Vampires🌹

Start from the beginning

- For a Few Seconds,You just Stare at him.But Then,You Reach out with your Hand and Gently Caress his Cheek "You could have Told me Earlier Love,It Surely is a bit Confusing and Suprising but...This wont Change anything about the Feelings i have for you,I Still Love you Heeseung."

- He Looks at you with Sparkling Eyes before Pulling you into a Tight Hug.You Stroke his Back and Enjoy the Little Kisses he's Placing on your Cheek,He Tells you Over and Over again about how Thankful he is.

- You Contuine to Talk for a Few more Hours before Going to Bed and Enjoying Each Others Embrace as you Cuddle with him.

Jay🌷

- You and Jay have been Dating for a Few Months already and Everything Seemed to be Perfect,Like a Fairytale Love Story.But Things Changed when Jay began to Disappear without Any Explanation.

- He would go Outside at Random Times,Sometimes even in the Middle of the Night,And he would Only Return after a Few Hours.

- At First,You Told yourself to not Overthink and just let it be,But Soon it would become Suspicious and you wanted to Know why he's been doing this.

- So,You Began to Question him,But no Matter how many Times you would ask,He would Always Change Topics or Tell you to not Worry about it.You Felt Upset,It Felt like he didnt Trust you Enough to Tell you what he has been up to.

- One Night,He did the Same Thing again.He Said he was going Outside and Left with no Further Explanation which Technically wouldnt be Problem wouldnt it be for the Suspicious Behaviour he has been Showing whenever he did this.

- This Time you just Felt Upset and Somewhat Left by him.For a Little While,You just Layed on the Couch and Tried to Distract yourself with Watching some of your Favourite Shows,But Eventually you Decided that you wanted to take a Walk.Surely this would Help to not Think about this Whole Situation with Jay.

- You got Ready Quickly and Walked Outside.The First few Minutes of Walking Around Outside were Great,You Enjoyed the Warm Breeze Brushing against your Skin.Soon,An Odd and Unsettling Feeling Overwhelmed you.

- You Started Looking Around,Trying to Find what could make you Feel this Way,And at First you Can't Find anything Weird.You Checked the Area one more Time and Froze when you Spotted a Pair of Glowing Red Eyes Staring right at you.

- You can't Figure out what kind off Feeling the Person Staring at you is Trying to Give you or what they Feel.A Staring Contest Begins between you and the Person hidden in the Shadows,Then they Abruptly start to Run Towards you.

- You Immediately Run from them and Try to get Away,But the Person Seems to Catch up all the Time.You're Terrified until you hear a Fimiliar Voice.

- "Y/n? Wait,Its me."You Stop and Turn around to See Jay Approaching you.At First you only See and Acknowledge him,But then you Notice the Blood Smeard on his Shirt and Face.You Stare at him with Confusion Glowing in your Eyes,He Notices and Begins to Explain without Hesitation.