Chapter 34: Catching a Silver

Nate and Rosa walk around the region of Johto, dressed in casual wear. 

Rosa: "Wow! Johto is so pretty!"

Nate: "Have you never been here?"

Rosa: "No, I was always too busy helping N and team Plasma in Unova!"

Nate: "Ah...well enjoy your time here then. Also be a bit more quiet. We don't want people knowing that your part of Team Plasma."

Rosa covers her mouth, before mumbling out.

Rosa: "Sorry!"

Nate: "No worries. We go on and have fun. I'll take care of Silver."

Rosa: "You don't want me to come with you?"

Nate: "It's not that I don't want you to come with me, but I think it would be easier, since I'm a champion to go alone. After all, we're gonna have to defeat the Elite Four just to go talk to him."

Nate gives a sigh. Rosa gives a confused expression.

Rosa: "Don't all champions have connections to each other?"

Nate: "Well...."

*Flashback*

Nate and Silver are seen in a call, as their holograms show up.

Nate: "Hey there! I'm Nate!"

Silver: "Cool. What did you need?"

Nate: "Oh nothing Silver, just wanted to ask if you could send me some food from Johto! I stuck in Unova since I'm a champion and was in the mood for Johto cuisine."

Silver grows a tickmark.

Silver: "You said your name was Nate?"

Nate: "Yep! I can tell were gonna be great friends!"

Silver: "Look Nate, if you ever call me again for something like this...No if you ever talk to me again, I'll make sure to kill you twice and feed your corpse to every Houndoom I see. You got that!"

Nate: "Yes sir!"

*End of Flashback*

Nate: "Let's say we don't have the greatest of relationships."

Rosa: "Are you sure you'll be fine?"

Nate gives her a reassuring smile.

Nate: "Yep! Go on and have fun! Remember avoid strangers!"

Rosa waves, before running off towards multiple stores.

Nate watches her leave, before heading towards the front entrance of the champion building for Johto. He stretches out, before walking to push the doors open.

Nate: "Let's see if this will be challenging!"

*With Gary*

Gary and Colress exchange information, before the talk comes to an end.

Gary: "Thank you for all your help Colress."

Colress: "Absolutely! No problem Gary! I hope you got the information needed! I wish you best of luck!"

Gary: "Thank you!"

Gary takes his exit, as Colress smiles and reveals a call line with N.

Colress: "I hope you got all of that!"

N: "Thank you Colress. We'll need you back in headquarters to start making the machine. We've got the computer."

Colress: "Of course."