Chapter 1: Kanto

May: "Look Dawn! We've reached Kanto."

Dawn: "Wow it sure looks beautiful."

May: "It's where our journey will finally start."

Dawn: "Right."

Intercom: "We've reached the Kanto region. All passengers please exit the airplane of the left side. Thank you for flying the Pidgetto Airlines. We hope you enjoy your stay."

*May and Dawn proceed to exit the airplane*

May: "We should let our parents know that we've landed in Kanto."

Dawn: "We should probably just leave them a text it's probably already night there."

May: "Alright." May and Dawn text their parents that they've landed in Kanto. "What time do we report to Master High?"

Dawn: "Report time is in about 3 hours in the mean time let's go shopping for clothes and contest dresses."

May: "Ooohhhh. That sounds like fun. Lets go." May runs off leaving Dawn behind.

Dawn: "Huh?!" *Sigh* "She has absolutely no idea where she's going." Dawn runs off towards May.

*To Ash*

Ash: "I'm back at Kanto. Where my journey first started."

Ash's manager : "Ash. Did you need a limo and security to get to Master High?"

Ash: "Nah there's no need." *Ash sweatdrops* 'I think that would just make me stand out more.' 

Ash's manager: "Professor Oak has told us that we have a couple more hours before you need to arrive at Master High. Is there somewhere you wanted to visit before we leave to Master High?"

Ash: "I think I'm going to go shopping for some clothes before I arrive."

Ash's manager: "I'll get you a body guard and a ride right away!"

Ash: "Uhm. There's no need. I don't want to attract to much attention, so I think I'll just go there with a hood and sunglasses to cover my face."

Ash's manager: "If that's what you wish to do. I urge you take my ditto with you just in case. You can use transform to get you out of any situations." Hands Ash the ditto.

Ash: "Alright. I'll take the ditto." *Runs towards the shopping mall* "I'll call you when to pick me up."

*To May and Dawn*

May: "What do you think about this dress?"

Dawn: "It looks great on you! How about mine?"