Chapter 31: Team Plasma

*At Team Plasma's Base*

The Boss along with Gladion and his partner arrives at Team Plasma's base led by Rosa. Rosa approaches the throne, before kneeling.

Rosa: "I'm back leader."

In the throne a man with green hair is seen, as his pokemon surround him.

???: "Welcome back Rosa. It seems like you've brought who've I asked for."

Boss: "It's a pleasure to meet you. Son of Ghetsis. N."

N: "The pleasure is all mine."

Boss: "I've heard you've planned for a partnership."

N: "Indeed I have. However, I must say. I'm a hard man to bargain with."

Gladion looks up, before thinking to himself.

Gladion: 'N. Son of Ghetsis. The current leader of Team Plasma. Team Plasma's original goal was to 'liberate' all Pokémon from their Trainers, by either manipulating the Trainer to release their Pokémon, or by theft. However Ghetsis, Team Plasma's true leader, exploited the group in an attempt to rule Unova as the only one with Pokémon. He was slain and his son took his place.'

N: "My goal is to create a world where all Pokemon need not to be in Pokeballs, and live freely with humans. If you can guarantee that when finishing your plans, I will be more than happy to help you on your journey."

Boss: "I can't say everyone on the planet will agree, however, I can guarantee one thing. What I achieve can control the world in my command. It is one trainer who can rule. Any dream you wish of, can become a reality."

N sheds a few tears, before wiping them off.

N: "Wonderful. It's truly wonderful. This world need not to fear for a dark future. The light shines for a bright future. N, leader of Team Plasma, will grant you my grunts and pokemon, so that no pokemon need to suffer."

The two shake.

N: "What is your first move?"

Boss: "I need a boy located and stolen. Silver. Son of Giovanni."

N: "Consider it done. Rosa."

Rosa: "Yes N."

N: "Bring this to the champion of Unova. I entrust you to capture the boy along with help from Unova champion."

Rosa: "Right away N!"

Boss: "Hold on. I will send my two with you."

N: "Very well."

Rosa takes her leave, as the Boss laughs.

Boss: "These people seem almost as their under your control."

N rubs his Zoroark, before turning back to the Boss.

N: "All those who work under me, trust me. They also see the vision I provide. Trust me when I say. We will not falter to do what we believe is right."