Valentine's Day Special

A/N: Yo. It's the author here.  I decided to make a valentine's day special because of today. This story won't be canon, but any info learned about Gladion or Ash will be significant to the main story. Sorry if it's confusing, but I hope you guys will still enjoy.

*Currently at the schools battle ground*

Ash is seen drenched in sweat and breathing hard while his Pokemon all sit on the ground near exhaustion. 

Ash: "I haven't worked out this hard in pretty long. It sure feels nice."

Gary: "I swear you're crazy Ash. It's currently 7 o'clock in the morning. Did you get any sleep?"

Gary throws Ash a towel. 

Ash: "Ha. Sleep's for the weak. I gotta work hard if I want to win and keep my current condition of Pokemon champion." 

Ash wipes his sweat off before putting the towel around his neck.

Gary: "That's not the mentality you want if you want to stay healthy Ash. Besides do you even know what today is?"

Ash thinks for a bit before looking back at Gary

Ash: "Should I? It's just a regular day like yesterday right?"

Gary face palms before sighing

Gary: "You're a lost cause Ash. It's valentine's day."

Ash: "And?"

Gary: "What do you mean and? Go back to your dorm and ask May and Dawn to go out!"

Ash: "I guess that's a good idea. I haven't gone eating out in a while."

Gary: "They have a half off deal at the cafe today, so go spend some time with those two. I'm going out with Misty a little bit later."

Ash: "Good luck with that. I wish you the best."

Gary: "Thanks also make sure to get those two a gift."

Ash: "Yeah, chocolates and a bear right?"

Gary: "Yep." 

Gary then whispers to himself.

Gary: "Get those two a prayer too. They won't get anywhere with a dense rock like Ash."

Ash: "Did you say something?"

Gary: "Nope."

Ash walks towards his dorm as Gary walks towards the front of the school.

*At the dorm*

Both girls wake up and look at the clock reading 12 o'clock

May: "Morning Dawn."

Dawn: "Morning May."

May: "How was your sleep?"

Dawn: "It was great, especially knowing today's valentine's day."

May: "Yep. I'm excited. Are we going to do what we always do and go on a shopping spree?"

Dawn: "Might as well. Unless you have a better idea."

May shakes her head.

Dawn: "It's settled then."

"