Chapter 12: Media

Ash walks towards the back of the auditorium before sighing deeply

Ash: 'I wanted to just have a nice chill day too.'

Unknown to Ash, Dawn sneakily walks up to Ash before pulling him towards her

Dawn: "Guess who!"

Ash: "Huh? What the heck? Dawn?"

Dawn: "Yours truly. What are you doing here?"

Ash: "Ah, well we both had an interview with the media. Yours is probably on your win and mine is probably on my experience as a student and a champion."

Dawn: "That's interesting, but you don't think that's the only reason they're here right?"

Ash: "What do you mean?" Ash tilts his head confused.

Dawn: "Awh. How cute." Ash blushes before turning his head away. "This interview will most likely involve my kiss with you."

Ash face drops as soon as she talks about the kiss.

Ash: 'Damn it.' "I totally forgot about that! What am I gonna say?"

Dawn: "Don't worry about it Ash. I'll answer all the questions regarding that."

Ash looks at her with stars in his eyes

Ash: "Really?!"

Dawn giggles 

Dawn: "Yep. Don't worry about it. I'll make sure to clear everything up with the media."

Ash: "Thanks for that Dawn. I haven't done many interviews, so I always get nervous when one comes up. What about you?"

Dawn: "I've done interviews every since I was young thanks to my mother, so I know how to avoid certain questions and how to answer other."

School secretary: "Dawn Bertliz?"

Dawn: "Ah here!"

School secretary: "Oh good. Get prepared and follow me. We have only a couple minutes before the interview is open to the media."