Chapter 17: Plans and Action

*At the dorm*

Ash: "Alright. You two should try to get some sleep now. It's pretty early in the morning and we still have classes tomorrow."

Dawn: "Awh. But we're not tired."

May: "Yeah!"

Ash: 'I swear I'm taking care of little kids.' "Come on guys...."

May: "Alright."

Dawn: "We'll go to sleep just give us a couple more minutes."

Ash: "Alright. I'm off to bed though. Make sure to be asleep or you won't be able to pay attention tomorrow."

Dawn and May: "Alright Ash."

Ash waves goodbye, before walking to his own room.

Dawn: "So what did you want to talk about."

May: "Well...I don't want Ash to find out because I think it would only stress him out more."

Dawn: "Don't worry I won't tell him if it would make him worried."

May: "Alright, so when I won my battle, so mysterious girl I've never seen walked up to me. She said something about being careful around Ash and how this would be her only warning."

Dawn: "Interesting...Perhaps a previous crazy ex?"

May: "I wouldn't know. I've done some research on Ash, but I don't know if he had a girlfriend. Most of his journey started to be documented during his Kalos journey."

Dawn: "Perhaps Gary might know or the student main center with all the students names?"

May: "I don't think Gary would tell us. And if he did, he would probably tell Ash that we asked him that, so Gary will be off. We can check the student main center tomorrow."

Dawn: "Alright, try to look out for her and I'll try the center tomorrow. Anyway goodnight."

May: "Goodnight."

The lights in the room turn off, as Ash is seen walking towards the front door.

Ash: "Good they're asleep. I got some stuff to do."

Ash walks out, before meeting with another figure.

Gary: "What took so long."

Ash: "The girls, but that doesn't matter. We gotta get going."

Gary: "Alright. Let's get you hooked up."

*Timeskip*

May and Dawn wake up seeing Ash not in bed.

Dawn: "Huh not in bed again?"

May: "Come on, don't worry about Ash. He's probably training in the morning like he always does."

Dawn: "Yeah, but I want to greet him or even see him sleeping." Dawn starts to blush.

May: "Yeah that would be nice..."

Both girls get ready, before walking towards class.

May: "You know we should do that for Ash's birthday."

Dawn: "Do what?"

May: "Wake up, before him and set something up for him."

Dawn: "Yeah we should! How much longer until his birthday?"

May: "It looks to be after the school wide break, so we can come back a couple days earlier to set it up without him knowing."

Dawn: "Sounds like a plan!"