"I already told you, I'm not leaving you." I refuse. "As much as I would love to see her, I can't abandon you when Niklaus is trying to kill you. I will see her when WE get out of here. And then I will tell her good-bye." I sigh.

   "You're going to let her leave?"

   "If that's what she wants." I shrug. "Besides, lets face it, it'll be safer for her to get out of New Orleans. But, you guys better stay in touch."

   "Of course." Rebekah smiles.

   "He's not really angry." I tell her changing the subject to Nik.

   "Could have fooled me." She scoffs.

   "He's using anger to mask his real emotion." I shrug.

   "Which is?" She asks.

   "He's hurt." I say looking at her. "And when he's hurt he lashes out. It's quite exhausting." I chuckle lightly. "Can you hear them? I can't make out what they're saying."

   Rebekah nods. "He is threatening Elijah and they're talking about our father."

   "God I hate that man." I groan.

   "You've never met him." She points out.

   "Thank the lord for that." I exclaim. "He's awful. Worse then Davina's mother and she was a trip."

   "He was always harder on Nik." Rebekah says.

   "Yeah, I've noticed." I roll my eyes at the dead man. "All because he wasn't biologically his son. It's really ridiculous. And hunting you guys down just to kill you, I can't imagine what could be wrong in his brain to make him think that's okay."

   "I've got to go out there." She says. "It's not Elijah's fight."

   "Well then." I tell her standing. "We go together."

   We walk out of the mausoleum. Following their voices, we slowly get closer.

   "Niklaus, I understand your anger, but, I implore you, be better than him. Do what he could not." Elijah says. "Demonstrate the grace of mercy rather than this petty cruelty."

   "You ask me to show mercy to one who has wronged me. You really don't know me at all, do you, brother?" Nik replies, making me roll my eyes.

   "Enough." Rebekah demands as we approach them. They both turn their attention on us as I cross my arms, resting them on my swollen belly.

   "Kelsey. You shouldn't be here." Nik grits and Elijah nods in agreement. "Go home."

   "Whatever I have done wrong, my guilt is nothing compared to yours." Rebekah continues, ignoring them because she knows I'm not going anywhere. "You want revenge? Fine, but before you have it, I will look you in the eye and tell you why it was your cruelty and your spite that led us to this." 

   "Go on, then." Niklaus says. "Speak your piece, and when you are finished, I will grant you the punishment you deserve, even if I have to go through Elijah to do so."

   "You'll have to go through me too." I speak up. "You have a huge superiority complex. Who the hell gave you the authority to decide what punishment fits what crime? You're their BROTHER, not their father. That dick is dead." I spit out as Nik glares at me. "You need to get off your high horse and stop acting like you've never screwed up."

   "It's okay, Kelsey." Rebekah assures me placing her hand on my shoulder. I know all she is doing is trying to stall him, but I also know I'm right.

   Niklaus takes his place on top of a mausoleum in front of us making me roll my eyes. The white oak stake is still clutched in his hand as he wears a smirk. Rebekah moves to stand beside Elijah and I stay on her other side.