.:66:.

The 5 quickly packed up there gear and decided to get ready to head back- Dream didn't dare skate towards george nor did george dare to skate over to him...

They didn't even talk or even make eye contact in the locker room... it was just.. like they were total strangers..

Even in the main lobby- they just stood next to each other, about a meter away from on another.

Dream felt extremely guilty.. George was probably upset and it was his fault- yet again! He didn't want George to feel like he didn't love him... he did love him- a lot.

Once He glanced over and saw George standing there on his phone, scrolling through tiktok most likely.

Dream stood a distance from George, glancing over at him with a frown.. he wanted to hug and kiss him... treat him like he deserves.

George just stared at his phone, typing on it... god- he's only on his phone when he's bored- did I make him bored?

Dream knew what to do.. maybe a text will help! Clear the situation too!

He pulled out his phone, quickly going to there contacts and clicking on George's contacts.

💙 Georgie 💜

- Dream 💚

-I'm really sorry you have to deal with this right now, I promise I will treat you tonight, I wish I could come and kiss you over there, but I don't want my mom freaking out and trying to intervene our relationship as I wouldn't let her end it. I love you a lot Georgie 💙 💙💙

Dream had a satisfying smile as he glanced over, seeing the notification pop up on the brunettes phone.... It wasn't a very good apology- but hopefully it will subdue until they talk.

George clicked on the message and instantly smiled.
"You don't need to be sorry, Sapnap told me you big softie." He glanced up, chuckling softly.
"I'm not mad at you, plus- I'm right here if you want to talk instead of message"

Dream had a small smiled.
"I just don't want her to disown me or think I'm a bad son." He glanced down at George.
"Or try and break us apart."

George looked around before walking up to Dream.
"Well, if we are gonna get married one day, you gotta tell her- it will kinda be hard to hide that." He ruffled dreams hair before placing a kiss on his cheek.
"I'll see you in the car blondie."

Dreams face burned bright red as he watched George walk away, George wanted to get married when they get older?!
"Hold on!" He followed after.

He made his way over to the car, seeing George slide into the passenger seat.

"Hold up!" Dream quickly put his stuff in the trunk before hopping into the drivers seat.

"Oh wow, you were fast." George looked over, Dream looked- extremely happy.
"Really fa-"

"Did you mean what you said?!" Dream looked at George- he was excited... he wanted to know.

"About what?" George cocked a brow, looking how excited Dream was.

"The marriage! You want to get married when we are older???" dreams smile grew, perking up a little.
"Really??"

George had a shruggish nod.
"I would like that." He smiled, looking forward.
"Let's just let things flow for now."

Dream sat in the car, glancing at the brunette next to him... he was so happy in that moment, speechless basically.
"I love you George." He smiled.
"A lot- and I hope you know what."

George looked up at Dream, smiling back.
"I love you too" he lightly chuckled.
"I'm glad we are together, cause I don't think I would have been able to hold my feelings in this long without wanting to kiss you and wanting to try and ask you out."

"Aww, Georgie." Dream wanted to lean forward and kiss George.. but in that moment- three idiots sat in the back of the car.
"That means so much to m-"

"Let's go homeeee- I'm tireddd." Punz groaned, leaning in his seat.
"Drive dreamo"

Sapnap and Karl rolled the eyes, adjusting themselves in the back seat.

"Shut up Punz, can't you tell there having a moment." Karl glared at the stupid blonde next to him.
"They we're happy."

George grumbled, yeah.. those moments don't last for them- he wishes they could forever though.

"Whatever- my moms coming over- so no fooling around, no gay shit And no bringing up anything about me and George's relationship.... Or I will be FUCKED." Dream looked at the three, he didn't want to hide all his friends identities- but his mom can make there lives a living hell.

.: time skip: Home :.

Once they all got home, Dream instantly got everyone to help him clean the house spotless.

Everyone helped downstairs while George cleaned most of upstairs- mostly dreams room as that's where he will be when dreams moms over.

George had his room to stay in- butttt.. he preferred dreams, it made him happy.

-

Dream anxiously cleaned around the house, his mom was coming quick ... and everyone here is basically gay- or acts gay, she's going to kill him-
"God-" he scrubbed the counters.
"These counters are so gross."

"Me and yours rooms are cleaned." George lightly skipped into the kitchen.
"I made sure to put the jellyfish on the bed." He smiled happily.

Dream looked up, seeing the brunette in one of his hoodies.... Eh- George was deciding to hide upstairs while dreams mom came over.
"You look adorable as always." He smiled.

George rolled his eyes.
"Stupid Simp." He walked over, kissing dreams cheek.
"A nice Simp though- I like this hoodie a lot."

Dream rolled his eyes, but before he could kiss back... he heard the one thing he's been dreading- a knock at the door.
"Fucking hell." He sighed.

"Have fun dreamie." George giggled before walking towards the stairs.
"Come here luca." He picked up his cat before disappearing.

Dream took a deep breath before walking towards the door, slowly opening it.... Please don't let this be his mom.

"Took you long enough clay darling." Dreams mom walked in, carefully taking off her shoes.
"My my, the house is clean- is there a lady around cleaning??"

Dream took a deep breath.
"No mom- it's me and my roommates." He looked at his mom, closing the door behind them.
"We were cleaning."

"Roommates?" Dreams mom glanced back, cocking a brow.
"You have others living here."
"Yes.. you know most of them- it's Sapnap, Karl, Punz and someone else living here... so please be respectful as some are trying to sleep." Dream grumbled under his breath.
"Alright?"

Dreams mom just walked into the kitchen.
"Then where are the others.. surely they are going us for some tea" she walked away.

This was going to be hell.

Total word count:1130