.:65:.

ALRIGHT! AFTER MONTHS OF EDITING- IVE FINALLY REWRITTEN THE RINK!

If you want to re-read it, go ahead ^-^

But the big thing is now that the rink is being continued now!

-

Dream stared over, seeing the one person he wasn't expecting to see.
"Oh no.." his eyes widened In fear and shock
"Shit! Shit!"

He tried looking for a way to escape.

"Oh! Clay!" They waved happily.
"It's me! Over here!"

Dream bit his lip.. shit- he had to go over to them.. the one person he didn't want coming to his practice or games.

His mother...

Dream glanced around before skating over to the side, why was his mother here?! Did she see him and George kissing early??

"Oh! Clay!" Dreams mom smiled happily.

"What are you doing here?!" Dream aggressively whispered, looking around before back at his mother.
"You said you would call before you visited-"

"Well! Me and your father have been soon worried! You haven't messaged for months!" Dreams mother cupped dreams cheeks, squeezing them.
"I was worried for my boy."

Dreams face burned red, smacking away his mothers hands.
"Stop that!- I'm an adult mom." He huffed, gripping his stick firmly.
"Why are you really here??"

he knew that wasn't the reason his mother was here.

His mother sighed before glancing up at Dream.

"I am worried for you clay- ever since your old girl got cheated on- you haven't went looking at all!" Dreams mother huffed, lifting her gaze up.
"No phone calls or messages about a new girl- or any check ups! I'm worried that my boy isn't getting the stuff he deserves."

"MOM." Dreams face went red, gripping the top of his head with his hockey glove.
"SERIOUSLY?!"

"What.. I'm worried that my boy isn't being treated well by a nice girl." Dreams mom patted dreams cheek.

Dream was being treated well- he was simply deep stricken in love! But not with a girl... but his mother doesn't know that.

There was a reason he didn't message them about George- they aren't exactly.... Supportive.. of the lgbtq..

"What? Is a mother not allowed to be worried for her boy." Dreams mother had a firm gaze.
"You are still single aren't you- you need to start maintaining yourself again! Your getting chubby." She pinched dreams cheek.

Dream felt his eye twitch from anger- he couldn't bring up George..
"I swear to god mom... you could have done this any other time." He pinched the bridge of his nose.
"Not at practice!!"

This isn't going to end well at all!

Before dreams mom answered- her attention was taken else where.

"Who is that." Dreams moms gaze furrowed, glaring across the ice.
"Is- that a boy?" She tilted her head forward.
"Figure skating?"

Dream had a confused look before turning around, seeing George practicing his figure skating across the rink.

He smiled, watching the brunette do an axel before gliding into a sitting spin.

God... he's simply- wonderf-

"Is that a boy figure skating??" Dreams mom had a disgusted look.
"He must be one of those... weird.. you know." She waved her hand.
"Disgusting people."