.:44:.

.: the next day :.

They all sat in a car making there ways towards the aquarium.

"Ooo.. a double date." Sapnap wrapped his arms around Dream from behind as the blonde was trying to drive.

George slapped sapnaps arms off.
"Back off!" He snapped.

"Ouch! George your so mean!" Sapnap moved himself to the backseat once more.

"You have your own man" George glared at Sapnap- it's one thing to tease him- but another to tease Dream.

Dream rolled his eyes, smiling.

"Yea but Karl won't give me cuddles." Sapnap looked over at Karl.

Karl was pouting on the other side of the car.

"You probably forgot to feed him dumbass." George joked as he passed a bag of chips to Karl.

Karl gladly took the bag of chips and opened it, eating them.

"Jesus Sapnap, I never expected you to forget to feed Karl" Dream carried on the joke.
"God- how have you kept him this long."

"So unbelievable sapnap." George rolled his eyes, giggling.

Sapnap just sat there confused.
"I'm supposed to feed him?" He asked very confused- he was taking this seriously.

Karl continued to eat the chips.

"Well yea.. your his boyfriend, your supposed to care for him." Dream glanced In the rear view mirror.
"Which means feeding him, cuddling him, kissing, helping, having s-" he was speaking but Sapnap cut off.

"Alright! Alright! I get it!" Sapnap cut off Dream.
"You don't have to explain anymore!" He groaned as he slid to the back of the seat.

Dream tried not to break down laughing cause he needed to focus on the road.

"Here." Sapnap pulled out a bag of sour patch kids and handed them to Karl.
"Take them."

Karl gladly took the sour patch kids.
"Thank you~" he smiled as he cuddled near Sapnap.

Sapnap smiled before wrapping his arm around Karl.

They made there way into the aquarium, sitting happily by one another.

.: Aquarium :.

"Can we go look at the jelly fish!!" George looked up at Dream.
"Please please!!"

Dream nodded.
"Yes we can go look at the jelly fish." He smiled at the look of how happy George was.

George smiled happily as he basically ran down the hallway.
"YES!"

"Wait up George!" Dream lightly shouted down the hall.
"Hold on!"

Before he left he turned to Sapnap and Karl.

"Well we will see you guys later.... oh and-" Dream was about to follow George but quickly turned to face them.
"Don't- don't do anything that's gonna cost us money-"

Sapnap and Karl looked at each other.
"No promises." He smiled, shrugging slightly.

Dream rolled his eyes before turning and running after George.
"Fucking hell."

.: George and Dream POV :.

George would be in a room watching all different types of tropical fish.
"Woah..." he smiled.

"Jesus George! Your fast!" Dream panted as he made his way over to george.
"Jesus."

George was to focused on the fishes to notice Dream behind him.