.: 6 :.

George and Dream continued to hug for awhile, cuddling softly and embracing each other.

"Uh dre-" George tried to say as he was cut off by Dream.

"It's clay." Dream calmly said.. having a small hum.. he technically forgot to tell George his name- oops- my bad.

George was confused for a minute... clay..?
"Huh?" He furrowed his brows confused- who was clay..?

"My real name is clay." Dream moved George up on his lower thighs so they were face to face... Just still on the snowy ground.

George looked stunned as it clicked in his head.
"You- you finally told me your name!" He gasped excitedly.

Dream broke into a wheeze.. he probably should have told him sooner.

"Well I thought now was a good time too announce it." Dream completely forgot that George didn't know his name...
"And uh- I kinda forgot to tell you-"

George and Dream continued to laugh for a bit longer..

"W-we really should get home." George slowly regained himself, still continuing to laugh.

I don't want this night to end yet , but George is right..

"How about we head to my place and watch movies?" George piped up.. Dream hasn't been to his place yet.
"Plus I need to feed luca"

Dream quickly responded.. more time with George-

"YES!" Dream quickly got up with excitement and scooped up George, holding him carefully.

"WOAH." George said shocked as Dream easily scooped him up.. Jesus-

"That was a quick response." George chuckled as Dream held him...
"Why so eager..?"

"Because! I get to see your house!"
Dream quickly walked them back up the hill towards where they left there stuff.. trying his best not to slip on the snow- it would suck to fall again.

"Yea, I haven't watched a movie in awhile to be honest with you...Or well anything in that matter." Dream hummed as he held George in a tight bridal style.
"Atleast I get to watch something with you."He looked at George and smiled.

George looked stunned at Dreams comment as his cheeks turned red..

"Your just saying that cause I'm your new boyfriend" George joyfully pouted and looked away jokingly.

Dream raised and eye brow...oh..?

"Oh? Why do you think that." Dream grinned as he leaned his face over towards George.

George just huffed in faint jokingly way.
"Cause I'm just like everyone else." He had a quiet chuckle... he can easily be replaced with any girl or guy- it's happened before..

Dream would slow down his pace and made sure he held George tight with one arm in a bridal position, holding him carefully.

Dream moved his other hand along George's cheek and lightly dragged his hand under his jaw to make him have eye contact with Him.

Dream inhaled faintly- ready for a speech.

"George, You aren't like everyone else...You stand out, that's what I like about you, your kind, your laugh, your adorable looks, there's so many things I can say about you George , your perfect just the way you are" Dream hummed.
"And your a great figure skater."

George would look blankly at Dream and shocked at his words, he felt someone actually cared for him- he thinks anyway,

"I-... I don't know what to say" George dug his face into dreams shoulder, faintly embarrassed.