.:64:.

George sat on the top of the stairs with all his figure skating gear in a bag next to him.
"Alright!" He got his gear ready.

"Punz! Dream! Hurry up! We are going to be late!" Karl yelled from downstairs.
"It's practice!"

"Hold on! I'm trying to get my shit ready!" Punz through his bag outside his door, getting ready.

Dream soon walked out of his bedroom with his duffel bag over his shoulder.
"Yeah yeah." He rolled his eyes.

George smiled as he watched Dream walked over.

"God.. finals is going to suckkkk" Sapnap groaned as he leaned against the wall.

"Oh come on, it's not that bad." Dream scoffed as he sat down next to George.
"It's fine."

"Yeah but Quackitys team got into finals apparently." Sapnap glanced up at Dream, scrunching his nose.

"Well shit, looks like we have another team to destroy." Dream wrapped his arm around George's waist before pulling him in.
"Like always."

George rested his head on Dreams shoulder.
"I'm excited to get back onto the ice" he hummed.

"Me too." Dream kissed George on the forehead.
"I'm extremely excited."

"STOP BEING ALL LOVEY DOVEY AND LETS GO!" Punz snapped as he walked through the hall.
"COME ON!"

"God Punz, such a buzz kill." Dream groaned as he let go of George.
"Cmon let's go." He stood up.

.:Time skip:.

George tightened his skates before taking a step onto the ice.
"God! It's felt like forever since I've been on the ice" he carefully glided across the ice, doing a few spins as he did.

-

Dream stood on the ice as he leaned against the barrier, he watched as his boyfriend skate happily around.

"Stop simping over your boyfriend and practice" Sapnap held his stick to his chest.
"Cmon!"

"Hm?" Dream turned to Sapnap.
"What did you say?" He cocked a brow.

Sapnap groaned.
"Dude you really need to practice man! You haven't gone to practice in weeks!" He huffed.

"Yeah yeah I know.. it's hard to focus when George looks to cute skating over there!" Dream glanced back at George, smiling.
"He's so cute."

Sapnap rolled his eyes before hitting him at the top of his head with his stick.
"Focus, we have a game coming up!"

"OW! Jeez sorry." Dream grabbed the top of his head, glaring at Sapnap.
"I'll focus now." He mumbled.

"Good." Sapnap sighed before he passed the puck to Dream.
"Go do your drills."

Dream easily caught the puck.
"Shouldn't we practice shooting? Cause I really need to work on my aim." He held his stick up.

"Well I don't really need to practice it but you can, I need to practice passing." Sapnap shrugged.
"I could probably ask Karl to help while you go practice shooting"

"Alright.. we'll I'm gonna go practice over at one of the nets, I'll see you later." Dream skated to the net closes to george like the simp he is.

.:George and Dream POV:.

George was lost in thought as he skated around, stretching while he did so... what were his practice moves he had to work on- he completely forgot.

"Watcha doing" Dream skated up behind George's, wrapping his arm around George's waist.

George jumped as first as he felt Dream wrap around his waist.
"Jesus- you scared me Dream!" He looked down at the hockey gloves Dream was wearing before looking at Dream.

"Heh.. sorry." Dream rubbed the back of his head.
"I wanted to say high."

"Shouldn't you be practicing?" George cocked a brow, having an unimpressed look.

"Yeah.. but i wanted a kiss~" Dream smiled.
"It will give me energy."

George rolled his eyes before giving Dream a quick peck on the lips.
"Now go practice! Finals is coming up!" He wiggled out of Dreams grasp.

.: Dream POV :.

Dream groaned as George skated off.
"Stupid practice.." he just wants to binge Netflix with George while they cuddle.

Dream got the puck and and to shoot goals, rarely missing a shoot.
"Why do I even need to go to practice." He changed every position every once in awhile.

"Because you need to practice." George skated over to dream, stretching his arms.
"It's important."

"Yeah but I don't need to practice, I'm already good enough for finals." Dream sighed as he went to retrieve.
"I always am."

"There's always room for improvement you know." George skated over to dream patting his shoulder as he did so.
"Your just not thinking straight is all."

Dream sighed, lightly nodding.
"Your right.. I guess I haven't been thinking straight since this morning." Dream ran his fingers through his hair, his hair lightly getting knotted in the glove.

"Yeah I could tell.. how about after this me and you can cuddle" george planted a firm kiss on Dreams cheek.
"But you need to focus okay." He pat dreams back.

"Alright your majesty, I'll focus now" Dream wheezed as he skated back over from where he was shooting his pucks at the net.

"Good, well I'm going to go practice now alright" George smiled, waving his hand.
"I have to talk to my coach."

"Alright." Dream smiled as he was George skated off- watching him go to the others.
"God I love that Brit so much." He shot at the net once more.

Soon after his coach skated over.

"How's its going Dream." The coach watched as Dream shot goals.

"Eh.. tired I guess" Dream rubbed the back of his head.
"Rough morning."

"Ah, we'll someone wants to talk to you" coach pointed to someone standing in the stands.

Dream raised an eyebrow as he glanced over-

His eyes widened as he finally recognized who it was.
"Oh- no... why are they here.."

Total word count:1070