.:58:.

After a few days Dream and his friends +boyfriend finally found a house near the rink that would be perfect- lthey all started to pack.

"Whatcha doing George?" Dream asked as he peaked into George's room- smiling.

"Packing" George turned to look at Dream.

"Do you need help? I've already finished packing" Dream offered to help George, he wanted to fix the bond they had.

"That would be helpful.. I have too much clothing-" George sighed as he continued to fold his clothes.
"A lot..." he mumbled.

Dream chuckled as he sat next to George on the ground.
"You do have too much clothing"

"I wonder who's that fault is" George gave a slight glare to Dream, scrunching nose.

"I wonder" Dream smiled.
"I'll buy you more clothes if you want"

"NO! No- I'm good.. I like the clothes I have now thank you" George sighed slightly as he continued to fold clothes and put them in a pile.

Dream chuckled as he continued to help George fold his clothes.
"Here."

George noticed Dream was wearing the ring he got him awhile ago.
"Oh your still wearing the ring..?" He cocked a brow.

"Yeah of course this ring means a lot to me, I haven't taken it off" Dream looked at his ring on his finger.
"I wear it everyday."

George smiled before he continued folding.
"That's good." His gaze softened.

After awhile George and Dream finally finished folding George's clothes.

"That took forever!" George groaned as he fell backwards and flopped onto the ground.
"Jesus."

"Well At least everything else it packed" Dream lightly laughed as George flopped onto the ground.

"Yeah, so tomorrow we are moving everything into the new house correct?" George looked over at Dream.

"Yeah, everyone's too tired from packing so they are just gonna do it tomorrow" Dream flopped down next to George.
"Everyone's tired."

"I understand why.. I don't even have a bed to sleep on tonight since I had to get it ready for tomorrow" George sighed.
"But I don't mind sleeping on the floor" he laid down.

"Worse case we can sleep in the car with the heating on, not on the cold floor" Dream shrugged, stretching his arms.

George was surprised at first how Dream said 'We' but quickly smiled after, he didn't think Dream would be spending the night with him tonight since there was no bed.

"Alright.. do we have any blankets or pillows?" George asked looking over at Dream
"I can find some-"

"Only one since Punz is using one and sapnap and Karl are using the other" Dream sighed looking up at the ceiling.

"That's Okay" George scooched closer to dream, smiling.
"We can figure something out"

Dream broke into a laugh.
"Your so weird" he wrapped his arm around George pulling him close to him.

"I know" George lightly chuckled as he yawned slightly.

"Are you getting tired?" Dream asked as he was getting tired too.
"I am-"