.:33:.

⚠️lime ⚠️

Dream brought them into his room and shut the door with his foot, holding George firmly before he lightly tossed the brunette on the bed.
"Ready?" He locked the door.

George nodded while biting his lip.
"Yup"

Dream smirked as he threw off his hoodie then his shirt, He leaned against George as they laid on the bed.

They both quickly collided lips and started making out on the bed- pushing the stuffed animals off.

George ran his hands along dreams back until it reached his blonde fluffy hair.

dream was cupping George's cheeks as they made out.

They soon broke apart for a breather.

George started kissing along Dreams neck leaving loves bites along the blondes neck.

"A bit submissive today aren't you~" Dream lifted George's chin up causing him to stop with the love bites.
"You know your a bottom.. right." He lightly scoffed.

George rolled his eyes before he pecked Dream on the lips.
"Whatever."

Dream grinned as he lightly pulled on George's shirt- signalling him to take it off.

George started taking off his shirt and Dream helped him get it off.

Dream threw the shirt onto the ground and quickly continued to make out with George.

"Clay.." George gasped for air as they broke apart there kiss.

"Yes.. Georgie." Dream smirked as he looked down at George, he even says his name in bed.

"I wanna take this further" George rested his hand on dreams shoulder, softly glancing up.

"Your a bit needy today aren't you.. I shouldn't even be having sex with you since the competition is soon." Dream shook his head.

"But... please?" George pouted as he ran his hands down dreams chest trying to convince him.

"No Georgie." Dream placed a kiss on George's forehead.
"Only making out"

"Pleaseeeee.." George wrapped his arms around Dream pulling him closer.
"I beg."

"I want to George, I really do it's just the competition.. And I don't feel like having to drag your hurt ass out of bed." Dream broke into a laugh, shaking his head.

"I'll be fine.. besides as long as I'm with you I'll be fine."George smirked, rubbing dreams shoulder.
"Besides.. did I tell you how handsome you look today~" he continued and tried to seduce Dream.

"No you didn't.. wanna change that?" Dream tilted George's chin up, he knew what George was trying to do.

"Yes~ you look very handsome and hot~"George leaned himself into dreams chest breathing hot air along Dreams neck.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" Dream raised his eyebrow with a smirk as he looked down at George.

"Is it working?" George looked up at him.

"It would if there wasnt a competition soon." Dream smirked.

George sighed, pouting slightly.