.:62:.

.: Rink :.

"Hurry up!!" George laughed as he skated along the ice.
"It's been too long!!" He did a small spin.

"It has only been a week or two... okay that is a long time" Dream realized how long that was as he skated over to George.
"Jesus-"

"I missed the ice so much" George twirled around slightly before looking at Dream.

"I did too" Dream held himself up with his hockey stick.
"Wanna try playing hockey?" He suggested.

"Huh? What do you mean" George tilted his head.

"I brought a spare hockey stick.. so I was thinking we can play a game or so" Dream shrugged, smiling.
"We don't have too if you don't want too."

"I want to, but your gonna have to help teach me.. as I have no idea what I am doing" George skated towards Dream.
"I have played hockey when I was younger- so I don't know if you play another version."

Dream quickly perked up-
"I'll teach you don't worry, let me go get the other stick" he skated over to the bench to grab another stick and headed back towards George.
"Here."

"Here, this is my old stick.. it's smaller so its easier to use for you." Dream passed him his old stick.
"Cause- I don't want you tripping.

George smiled as Dream gave him the stick.
"So uh.. how do I properly hold it again?" He looked at the stick- he knew how to hold it- he even knows how to play hockey... he just wants Dream to teach him.

"Here.. hold it like..... this" dream skated around George and wrapped his arms around his body moving his arms on how to hold the hockey stick.

"Like this?" George tried following how Dream was trying to teach him, smiling.

"Yes exactly like this! Now Cmon!" Dream gave George a quick peck on the cheek before skating back infront of George.
"Cmon!"

George stared in awe, Dream was so happy.

"Now try hitting the puck towards that direction" Dream placed the puck infront of George then skated beside him.

"I'm probably gonna fuck this up but I'll try" George got ready to hit the puck, he needed to be slick.

Dream smiled with reassurance as he watched George.
"You can do it."

As George hit the puck he was able to get it in the net but in the process he nearly slipped over.

"Woah! Careful there!" Dream caught George before he fell.

"I'm okay Dream" George laughed.
"I've fallen many times it's alright" he balanced himself back on his feet.

Yep- everything's perfect.

"Yeah but I don't want my angel to fall and hurt yourself" Dream kissed George's cheek.
"Alright..?"

George nodded, smiling.

"How about we play a game of hocke-" Dream was interrupted.

"AYY WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITHOUT US?!" Sapnap yelled.
"We wanted to come too!" He slid into the rink.

Dream and George looked out at Sapnap and Karl.
"I don't know"

"Anyways I heard you wanted to play a game of hockey" sapnap held his stick in his hands.
"Can we join?"

"Yeah, I was about to ask George if he wanted to play" Dream ruffled George's hair.

"I'm down! We can have teams!" George smiled.
"But I want to be on Dreams team!" He grabbed dreams arm- obviously get the best player on your team.