.:34:.

I don't even know what I'm writing anymore lmao

The four walked into the building.

"So are we doing duos or free for all?" Sapnap asked looked around, it was fairly empty.

"Free for all sounds better." Dream chuckled crossing his arms.

"Only cause you want revenge on George." Karl rolled his eyes, resting his hands on his hips.

Dream had a quick smirk and nodded.
"Yep." He looked over at George.
"Exactly."

"Sore loser much." George giggled, holding the rim of his skirt happily.

"So it's decided we are doing free for all, I'll go pay for the private game." Sapnap walked over to go pay.
"You three do whatever."

They all eventually walked over to the entrance of the area to put on there gears.

Dream- green.

George- blue.

Sapnap- red.

Karl- purple.

"I'm gonna take you out George." Dream smirked as he lifted his gun up.

"Like for a date or??" George smiled, he thought Dream meant for a date and he was really excited.

Dream broke down laughing as Sapnap quickly spoke.
"No- I meant in laser tag.

"See you in battle." Sapnap chuckled before walking off.

Karl nodded before also walking away.

"Oh." George frowned.
"I wanted to go on a date." He kicked the ground.

"We can go on a date soon, I need time to plan the perfect date first." Dream pecked George on the forehead.
"Now go- I wanna give you a chance to hide."

.:George POV:.

George shuttered as he walked away, he was trying so hard to be confident.

This man scares me when he's confident.

'The game is about to start in 1 minute'

"Fuck." George whispered under his breath... did I have time to hide..?

'5'

'4'

'3'

'2'

'1'

'The game has started.'

"Shit what should I do? I'll just stay low until Dream gets shot." George wandered over to the ramp that leads to the second floor.

George made his way to a corner he can easily hide in.
"Here's good." He hid behind a wall.

.:Dream POV:.

Dream wandered around until he spotted someone- George?? Did he find him already??

He carefully walked over and aimed his gun over to the individual.

Karl perked around the corner, not noticing Dream in front.

"Karl you really need to be more stealthy." Dream chuckled as he was a few meters infront of Karl.

"Fuck.. already..?." Karl sighed quickly excepting defeat.

"Sorry Dream this is my point." Sapnap butted in behind Karl also aiming as Karl.
"He's mine."

Dream raised an eyebrow.
"Oh? But I found him first." He tilted his head.