.:36:.

This chapter got some smexy angst.

I got inspiration from someone for this

.:George POV:.

George yawned as he woke up.

"What time is it..." George looked over at the counter and grabbed his phone, rubbing his eyes.

4:32 am.

Jesus it's early....

George set his phone back down and collapsed his head on his pillow.

After awhile of trying to fall back asleep he had an idea to get Dream a gift for all the stuff he's done for him.

"I'll be back Dream."
George carefully got out of bed to not wake up Dream, He grabbed his phone and carefully walked into his room to change.

Once he changed he walked back into dreams room.

"There..." George put the shirt he borrowed from Dream carefully folded on the foot of his bed.
"Now you can have your shirt back."

George headed downstairs to throw on his jacket before leaving the house.

.:Dream POV:.

A few hours had gone by since George left and he woke up.

Dream felt next to him to see if George was there but he wasn't- where did he go?

Huh... I wonder were George went.. he's probably downstairs...

Dream sat up seeing his shirt at the end of his bed.
"Oh.. my shirt." He grabbed his shirt curious and sad that George left it in his room.
"I wonder why he took it off." He put the shirt on before walking out of his room.

He looked in the bathroom then George's room.

"Oh.. he's not here.. he must be downstairs." Dream wandered his way downstairs into the kitchen, he wanted his morning kiss.

"Oh hey Dream." Sapnap spoke as he dumped coffee into his cup.

"Hey... have you seen George anywhere? He isn't in my room, bathroom or his room." Dream spoke a bit worried, he shouldn't be worried- but he was... where did he go?

"Uh.. no I haven't.. he's not in the kitchen .. obviously.. or the living room... maybe outside?" Sapnap responded as he put the coffee machine back.
"I don't know."

Dream had a quick nod before looking outside hoping he's gonna be there.

But he wasn't.

Where are you George..

Dream walked back inside.
"George isn't out there." He sounded really concerned and worried.
"Where is he-"

"Well.. I don't know then." Sapnap shrugged.
"So hes no where in the house?" He spoke calmly, sighing.

Dream shook his head.
"No.." he mumbled, crossing his arms.

"Maybe he went to the rink to practice.. isn't your thing in like two days?" Sapnap responded taking a sip of coffee.

"But I don't think he would leave without me? Or At least telling me he left.." Dream sighed trying not to over think anything.

"Your right." Sapnap sighed.
"Where could he have gone." He glanced around, trying to get any ideas.

Dreams thoughts started to get to him as he was over thinking what's going on.
"D-do you think he just ... left." He quietly spoke.

"What do you mean.. 'left'" Sapnap raised an eyebrow, looking over at Dream.