.:35:.

Sorry I've been so busy! I'm gonna try to do a double or triple chapter upload or what ever. I've just been busy!! And morning for Tommy's death 😪🤚🏻

⚠️ lime/ fluff ⚠️

George chuckled as he sat at the edge of the pool watching Dream swim around..

"You know swimming means getting in the water and swimming right? Not sitting at the edge." Dream smiled as he kept afloat on his back, using his arms to paddle.

"Yea yea." George rolled his eyes before he calmly lowered himself into the water carefully.
"I know."

Dream had a quick smirk on his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" George raised an eyebrow, scrunching his nose.

"Like what?" Dream answered in a cocky tone tilting his head to the side.
"I'm not looking at you like anything."

"Like that your about to kill me or something." George was a bit hesitant about how Dream was acting.

Dream rolled his eyes before he quickly grabbed George's waist pulling him in.

George was a bit shocked as Dream pulled him in.
"Oh- w-what are you doing?" He looked up at Dream.

"Carrying on where we left off" Dream had a smirk appear across his face.

"What do you mean 'where we left off'' George raised an eyebrow in curiosity.
"What do you mean."

"Oh you know.." Dream tilted his head a bit.
"In laser tag... before Sapnap interrupted us."  He held George close.

It finally clicked in George's head.

"Oh.. I see...." George had a quick smile form on his face.

Dream smiled before trying to leaning in.

Before he was about to kiss George, George covered his mouth with his hand.

"Aww.. why not." Dream had a slight pout as he mumbled threw George's hand.
"I want to kiss you."

"Cause it's more funny teasing you." George chuckled as he removed his hand from Dreams face.

"Your so cruel.. even after I let you win." Dream pouted, frowning.

"First of all I won fairly and you didn't let me win.. and second.. I wanna be to one to kiss you." George quickly pecked Dream on the lips.

Dream rolled his eyes.
"Whatever.. just cmere." He removed his hands from George's waist then moved them up along George's body then cupping his cheeks and kissing him passionately.

George wrapped his arms around the back of Dreams neck as he continued to kiss Dream.

Dream licked along George's bottom lip for entrance into his maw- wanting to take dominance of the kiss.

After awhile George allowed access into his mouth.

Dream quickly made sure every point in George's mouth was touched as he leaned them both against the pool wall.

They fought for dominance for awhile but Dream unsurprisingly won.

George and Dream broke apart for a breather..

He looked up at Dream and instantly got lost in his looks as Dream smiled.

He looks so..... hot..

George didn't quiet the words to describe him at the moment.

His heart fluttered as Dream smiled at him having his dirty blond hair stick to his forehead
And the glow of the pool illuminated on his rough skin.

(Yea this is late at night so the blue light it on in the pitch black.)