.:20:.

"Are you hungry?" Dream asked George, walking into the kitchen.

"VERYY" George groaned as he sat down at the table and laying his face against the table.

Dream shook his head with a chuckle.
"What do you want to eat?" He hummed.

"Anythinggggg" George mumbled, he was starving for anything.

"How about we order Pizzaaaaa" Sapnap pitched in, resting his hands on his hips.

"Pizza sounds good!" Karl responded, nodding with agreement.

Dream chuckled, looking over at George.
"Will pizza satisfy your needs?" He hummed.

George perked his head up.
"As long as we get a cheese pizza then yes"

"Looks like we are having pizza for dinner!" Dream faced Karl and sapnap, nodding.

"LETS GO!" Sapnap would swing his arms in the air, happy that there getting pizza.

Dream rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone and would type the number into his phone.

"Hello this is bbh pizzeria, how may I help you!" they spoke through the phone.

"Hi! May I get one meat lovers pizza, a cheese pizza , a pepperoni pizza and a set of hot wings please" Dream spoke slowly as the person on the other side wrote down the order.

"Alright, your order should be on your way soon!"

" alright! Have a nice day!" Dream hung up the phone and faced everyone, Jeez that didn't take long at all.

"Sooo what now?" Dream shrugged..

"We could play a card game or truth or dare?"
Karl hummed, glancing around at everyone else's opinion.

"That sounds like a great fucking idea." Sapnap grinned looking over at Dream and George.
"You up for it!" He grinned.

"I'm in, I don't know about George on the other hand." Dream looked over at George- he was still laying on the counter.

Everyone looked over at George.

George was silent for a moment- think if it was a good idea to play truth or dare or a card game with these idiots.

"Fine, as long as I get my slice of pizza soon!" George got up from him seat, looking over at everyone.

Dream had a grin on his face when he saw George stand up.

This is gonna be fun.

"So where are we playing" George yawned, stretching his arms in the air.. what cruel game are they going to play.

"We should play in Dreams room, he has the comfiest bed and it could probably fit all of us on there." Sapnap looked up at Dream.. he does have the comfiest bed.

Dream and George looked at each other and start to snicker then bursted out laughing.

Sapnap stood there confused.

He thought through his head then realized how he said it... oh

"NOT IN THAT WAY YOU HORNY DIRTY MINDED FUCKS!" Sapnap snapped, why did he move in with a bunch of idiots.

Karl was still confused but shrugged it off.. he didn't understand.
"Whatever- let's just go play truth or dare"

They all eventually made there way to Dreams room.

Dream hopped onto his bed first, moving himself so he's laying against the backboard in the middle.

Sapnap sat near the bottom edge of the bed across from Dream.