.:16:.

"Godddd I hate practice" Dream groaned as passed the puck to Sapnap, frowning.

George decided to stay home since the hole Quackity incident and his neck was still bruised and he didn't want his other figure skater companions to worry.

"Why's that?" Sapnap raised a brow as he quickly passed the puck over.-

"Cause George isn't here so I can't watch him practice, nor can we cuddle and watch a show, plus he's here." Dream caught the puck easily with his stick, He quickly shot the puck back but a bit harder cause he got angry thinking about techno

"Oh right.." Sapnap not realizing Dream hit the puck back his eyes drifted towards techno but then slowly to another individual- Karl.

Karl was laughing with another individual.

God- how can an individual be so perfect..?

But Before he knew it- The puck hit his knee quite hard on his knee.

"OW FUCK." Sapnap grabbed his knee then quickly loosing balance on the ice, slipping backwards.

.:Dream POV:.

"Shit I'm sorry!" Dream skated over to Sapnap. He quickly felt guilty after hurting his friend by accident- even though they have been fooling around a lot.

"It's fine" Sapnap quickly added.

He tried to get up but quickly slid down until he saw another individual come and put a hand out.

"Are you Okay?" They made sure he was okay, frowning.

Sapnap looked up making eye contact with the individual.

Karl...

Sapnap quickly snapped back to reality and quickly grabbed onto Karl's hand as he was pulled up back onto the ice.

"Thanks.." Sapnap felt a blush form as Karl smiled at him- he was like one of those dramatic girls that bumped into the jock at school

"Of course, anytime." Karl smiled back at sapnap.

Dream chuckled at the two- there lover birds.

"Welp I'll catch you later Sapnap, I'm gonna try to practice my shots" Dream nudged his head over to the net.

Sapnap gave him the DONT LEAVE ME HERE LIKE THIS.

But Dream knew it was best if Sapnap wanted a chance with Karl, He waved goodbye and skated towards the Net.

I should check in on George..

Dream quickly skated towards the side and reached down to pull his phone out of his pocket.

He typed in his password and went to his contacts.

He tapped George's icon and called

It's rang for a few moments- before George picked up the phone

"Hello Dreamieeee" George chuckled on the other side of the phone.

"Hi Georgie.. how are you?" Dream smiled at the sound of George's voice.

"Lonely and cold..." Dream could tell George was pouting as George said that.

"Georgeeeee don't make me feel bad, you know I have to practice" Dream sighed.
"It's important"

He checked if he brought his airpods with him, thankfully he did.

He connected them to his phone and put them in his ears so he could practice while talking to George.