.: 2 :.

(Rewrite)

Wooo! Chapter 2 , I guess since you liked the first chapter your head now ;) thank you very much for being here.

An alarm soon went off

Dream groaned as he slowly got up and hitting his alarm clock.

"Jesus... what time is it" he looked at his clock for it too show 3 pm.. fuck- he slept in
"Ugh, 2 hours until practice" he groaned laying back in bed until the thought of George- suddenly giving him motivation to get up.

He sat back up quickly "oh yea, George and I are supposed to meet up after" Dream quickly went to get ready... fucking Simp
"god I need a shower." He would smell himself and gagged.. he smelt like ass-

Dream would walk over to his bathroom.. slowly walking into the bathroom.

He took off his clothes and threw them on the floor in a pile, before stepping into the shower..

 He sighed as he turned the handle and water slowly poured onto his chest then the water pressure kicked in.

He breathed slowly as the hot water caused the room too steam up- he just needed a quick shower.

After he was finished with his shower he walked out and had his towel wrapped around his waist , he looked in the mirror to uncover the few scars he has on his chest and the few on his nose as side cheek...

Some he got some of his scars from accidents and other ones from hockey games- they get aggressive y'know.

He stared until his black screen- his phone soon went off and he instantly picked it up... of course.

It was from George, He quickly clicked the message, opening there dms instantly

-George
Hey dream! What are you doing at the moment??

                                                                        Dream-
                                Just had a shower, why- what's up?

-George
Oh! Well I was wondering after your done with your practice if you wanna head to get something to eat? I'm busy until 9pm but I'll be free after!

                                                                        Dream-
Well I'm also gonna be busy until 9 , but yea after we can grab a bite, why? Are you asking me on a date 😏

-George
No!!! I was just tryna be friendly :c

                                                                       Dream-
                                     Don't worry I know, was just messing with you, see you then!

Dream blushed as he laughed , whelp hopefully practice goes well, as he breathed in realizing what's happening today- right figure skaters.

.:George POV:.

George's face would be burning read after his comment- rude.