.:15:.

The beginning of this is basically Dream having a nightmare!!
Ive been wanting to make Dream have a nightmare cause like... why not? I need more ideas for this story, I already got the future but not atm. Plus the is chapter an isnt interesting if u just wanna skip it.

Clays dream:

Dream would wake up in a forest.

Where am I? George?

Dream looked around for George and clearly confused where he was-

Dream sat up and started calling his name.

"George! GEORGE!" Dream called out not getting a response.... Is He okay..?

Dream continued to call his name as he walked through the forest until he walked into an open field.

He would see someone in the distance-He walked closer to see who it was

George?? Sapnap...?

He spotted George in the field.

"GEORGE!" Dream quickly ran over glad to see him but quickly stop as he saw the look on George's face.

"George?" Dream backed up, seeing the disgust look on his face... this isn't George.. not his George.

George rolled his eyes.
"What are you doing here." He grunted as he stared at Dream.

"I came to find you?" Dream furrowed his brows concerned- what's with him..?

George scoffed.
"Clay You should just leave" He waved his hand- trying to make him go.

Why is George acting like this... he's- mean..?

"Are you okay George? This isn't like you?" Dream frowned- not understanding what's going on.

George Is usually happy and cuddly but this.... is different... he's colder-

"Clay. I told you too leave, I don't want you here. George turned, he trying to walk away.

Dream quickly grabbed George's wrist.

"What what the fuck is up with you??" Dream wants know why the fuck he's acting like this.

"Cause I don't like you clay, I hate you, I despise you, I don't love you clay." George pulled his wrist away from Dream , all Dream could do is just stare , he said nothing but just speechless.

"You don't mean that.." Dream tried to convince himself- furrowing his brows.

George quickly turned around, facing Dream.

"I do mean it dream, I mean it with my entire body, I hate you, you never mattered to me." George walked away in the distance as Dream stood there tears running down his face as he watched as George left.

What..?

Dream started to choke a bit on his tears until he woke up quickly.

Nightmare over.

Dream would be facing his ceiling.

He would feel his tears rolling down his face, touching them with his hand.

Fuck.. it was just a nightmare.

Dream looked down to see George curled up beside him, He started to tear up more but didn't make a sound as he tried not to wake up George...

It was only a dream.. it doesn't matter.

.:George POV:.

George felt tear drops drop onto his forehead.