.: 4 :.

Rewrite.

George would slowly wake up.... what's going on? Why am i so..... cozy and ..warm....?

George was still progressing everything going on, until he felt something move next to him... he soon looked up and his face went completely red.

Dream looked...

Peaceful....

His soft dirty blonde hair, his .... soft skin and his freckles.....

George couldn't help but stare at Dream until-

"I hope you know staring is rude" Dream laughed as he opened his eyes slowly, having a small smile creep up his face.

George's face went bright red...
"I didnt- I wasn't staring!" He buried his face into the pillow awkwardly.

Dream laughed at how embarrassed George was after he was caught staring.
"You know we have practice in a few hours right." He looked down next to him.

"Yea, I know..." George lifted his face from the pillow, looking back up at Dream.

"As much as I want to cuddle more i have to get up and get ready, and also change the tape of my hockey stick." As Dream would get up,George would groan with annoyance.. he didn't want to get up... he was tired.

"I was comfy..." George muffled into the blanket, as he sprawled out.

"Cmon get ready." Dream went to go get ready, making his way out of the room.

George got up and slowly got out of bed, rubbing his eyes.

Dreams right I should also get ready-But these clothes are comfy, but what else can I wear...

"Don't worry, just wear what your already wearing." Dream came back all changed and ready to go, adjusting his hoodie gently.
"It looks good on you." He hummed.

"But wouldn't it embarrass you? Infront of your team?" George would play with his fingers looking down... that's the last thing he wanted to do- embarrass Dream.

"Why would it?, your not embarrassing George" dream smiled, looking down at George.
"let's go get a bite to eat before we go" he would point too the bedroom door, signalling for them to go downstairs.

George nodded, sitting up.
"alright!" He chuckled.

They both quickly made there way downstairs.. especially George- he was excited to get to practice- like always.

Dream looked over at George... he looks cute, he's so excited and happy.

"You know you look adorable in that hoodie, right?." Dream laughed as he rested his hands in his pockets, bumping George's hip with his own.

"hey! don't say things that aren't true" George scoffed as he rolled his eyes, bumping a bit forward.
"I am average."

Dream raised an eyebrow.. oh?
"What do you mean not true? I'm being 100% truthful right now." He smiled, cocking his head to the side.

"I'm not adorable , I'm just a person like everyone else." George tucked his face into his hoodie, glaring at Dream.

"we both know that's not true, you can figure skate like a champion , and your face is adorable" Dream chuckled as he boopd George's nose, rubbing his cheek soon after.
"Especially in my hoodie."

Dream felt more confident flirting around George- more then usual... he didn't know why.

"Even though I fell on my face" George laughed as he rubbed his cheek, flicking dreams hand away, trying to change the subject.