.:14:.

"You ready?" George looked over at Dream, smiling.

Dream looked at George as the brunette stood next to the door all ready to go.

He watched as George smiled at him, swaying on his feet.

"Yep I'm ready." Dream walked over to george, smiling.

George held out his hand seeing if Dream wants to hold hands.

Dream obviously quickly hooked there hands together, interlocking fingers.

George looked down at there interlocked so hands then back up at Dream and smiled.

He quickly pulled dreams outside with hurry, excited to buy Dream some skates.

Dream was shocked when George pulled him outside but didn't mind cause he knew how excited George was, even though all it looked like he was wearing was a hoodie.

-

They made there way to the Skating Store (no idea what it's called)

They both made there way in- well George dragged him in..

George brought Dream over to the figure skating Skates- idk if that makes sense.

"What about these ones." George showed Dream a pair of black ones, he didn't known what Dream like.

"Maybe" Dream shrugged before he continued to look around at the different skates.

Dream sighed as he continued to look.
"There's so many pairs to choose from.." he looked over at George, frowning.
"How did you find the right pair for you??"

George looked over at Dream.

He saw that Dream was clearly concerned about finding a pair.
"We'll I found mine since they were blue and my favourite colour is blue" George chuckled as he rubbed his head awkwardly.

Dream sighed and continued looking until... he glanced over at a pair.

"Woah... what are these." Dream grasped and held up the pair of green skates.

He was obsessed with the skates.

George looked over and saw Dream with the skates, instantly smiling.

"Oh did you find a pair?" George walked over, smiling.

Dream quickly nodded and showed George the skates.
"These ones. There the ones I want." He continued to stare at them.

George chuckled
"okay find your size and bring them over" He instructed dream.

Dream did what George asked- finding the pair that's in his size.
"I'm like in love with these skates.." He held the box up as he put the skates in.

George looked up at him with a proudful look.

Dream put down the box and grabbed George by his lower back and pulled him into a firm hug.
"Your the best"he gently placed a kiss on George's forehead.
"Also it looks like your not wearing pants" He chuckled as he let go of George and grabbed his box of skates.

George quickly looked down at his legs then back up at Dream.
"CLAY!" He used Dreams real name, snapping.

Dream just chuckled, looking over at George.
"Yes Georgie..?"

"Why didn't you tell me!!" George looked down at himself- embarrassed on what he was wearing.

"Don't worry..If anyone messes with you I'll just.... "talk" to them" Dream shrugged, walking over to the register.
"I'm gonna go buy the skates now."