.:51:.

George slowly stirred awake as he heard an alarm go off.
"Huh.... oh.." he clicked the snooze button and slowly looked up at Dream.
"Dream..?"

Dream slept passed the alarm.

"Dream... wake up.." George turned himself over to face Dream.
"Get up"

Dream didn't respond... he just slept.

"Babyyyy wake up.. your gonna be late!" George shook Dream, sighing
"Cmon!"

"Nooo... I'm cozy.." Dream wrapped his arms around George and pulled him into his chest.
"Sleep."

"Cmon! We have to get up!" George was able to escape Dreams grasp.

"Noooo... come back..." Dream whined.
"I wanna sleep innn.... I don't need to go to the game..." he threw a blanket over himself.

George sighed but he knew how to get Dream out of bed.
"Well I guess I have to watch only Sapnap and Karl and make them protect me if any assholes come across my path." He knew he can wake up Dream like that.

"OKAY OKAY, IM UP! STOP!" Dream quickly shot up from his bed causing him to fall off the side.
"OW-"

"Okay! I'll see you downstairs!" George chirped as he walked over to his room to change.
"Hurry up."

.:Dream POV:.

"Ass."Dream mumbled not realizing what he said.

Dream realized what he said he shook he head.
"No, He's not an ass, he's a sweetheart " He quickly took back what he said.

Dream quickly changed and packed his bag for his game, grabbing his gear.

.:George and Dream POV:.

George giggled as he finished changing into a skirt and high knee socks and a crop top.
"There we go!" He looked at his outfit.

"George, cmon we're gonna be late!" Dream called out in a hurry.

George was surprised that Dream said that.
"Coming!" He smiled.

"Hello sweetheart." Dream smiled as George came out of his room.
"How are you?"

"Hi!" George giggled.
"Cmon, Karl and sapnap is waiting downstairs!"

The two made there way downstairs and was met with Sapnap and Karl putting on there shoes.

"Cmon pretty boy and slender man." Sapnap nudged his head towards the door and he lifted his bag over his shoulder.
"We have a game to win!"

"Don't call me that you fuckin dumbass." George glared at Sapnap, scrunching his nose.

"I'm not a dumbass" Sapnap had a confident laugh.

"You broke a whisky bottle at a bar, broke 2 tables and screwed a tv backwards, do you still think your not a dumbass?" George crossed his arms and tilted his head.

"Whatever... fucking stupid bullshit.." Sapnap mumbled before leaving out the front door.
"Asshole."

Everyone let out a small laugh before following Sapnap out the door into the car.

Dream hopped into the driver seat then George quickly hopped in the passenger.

"Why are we always in the back..." Sapnap whined.
"This sucks."