.:29:.

"Good morning georgie" Dream kissed George's forehead, trying to wake him up.
"Are you awake..?

"Good morning Dream" George yawned, brushing dreams face away.
"Your so close." He mumbled.

"Are you feeling any better?" Dream asked as he broke apart from George to go change, sliding off the bed.

"Mhm.." George sat himself.
"Still slightly sore but I can manage"
He smiled, walking over to Dream.

"At least you can walk." Dream chuckled while he scavenged his closet for clothes.
"Which is good" he teased, winking a little.

George rolled his eyes.
"Well anyway I'm gonna go grab some clothes from my room" he Made his way out the door.

He made his way towards his room until he heard someone down the hall- quickly getting his attention.

"So he can walk after all!" They laughed at George.

George looked over.
"Oh Fuck off sapnap" he snapped, scrunching his nose.
"I'm trying to have a nice day:"

"Dream said that you were gonna be out for a week." Sapnap laughed as he walked over, looking George up and down.

Did he tell Sapnap and Karl?!

"Oh..?" George turned to Sapnap, furrowing his brows.
"Did he now?"

"Yea... we heard what happened." Sapnap crossed his arms and chuckled.
"Literally."

Fuck.

"Don't worry about it we won't bother you two about it" Sapnap rolled his eyes with a grin on his face.
"It's normal- sort of-" he scrunched his nose a little.

George had a sigh of relief... thank god.

"Also.." Sapnap turned before heading down the stairs.

"Yea?" George looked up at him.

"You should cover up your neck before you go out anywhere" Sapnap chuckled before making his way down.
"It's kinda.. showing-"

George's face went red as he lightly grasped his neck to cover some the hickeys.
"I-"

He quickly made his way into his room.

"God.. That was awkward.."
George thought to himself as he scavenged threw his closet for clothes.

What should I wear...

George looked through his clothing until he found a blue shirt and dark blue jeans.
"This will work." He chuckled as he took off his old clothes and put on the clothes he chose.

"You look adorable." Dream chuckled causing George to jolt.

He turned around to see Dream.

"God you scared the fuck out of me!" George snapped, glaring at Dream.
"How long where you standing there for!!"

Dream had a quick laugh.
"Well I came to ask if you wanted to go skating today." He wasn't there long.

"I'm up for it, besides I need to practice to" George smiled as he grabbed his grab his bag.
"I miss the ice."

Dream smiled, leaving the room and headed downstairs to get ready.
"Cmon."

George quickly followed Dream downstairs.

"Wait Up Dream!" George quickly caught up to dream which was already in the living room.
"Wait!"

"you guys are going skating?" Karl tilted his head to the side.
"This early?"