.:47:.

George Yawned as he sat himself up.
"Fucking hell... what time is it?" He mumbled, looking around.

"I don't know.." Dream mumbled.
"I feel awful." He groaned.

"I wonder why, you basically drank the entire bar." George Got out of bed over towards dreams closet.

"Tch..." Dream went to grab his phone.
"WHAT THE FUCK." He sat himself up quickly.

"What?!" George jolted at Dreams actions.
"What happened?!"

"560$??! WHAT THE HELL DID WE BUY?!" Dream was surprised at how much money they spent last night.

"Well Sapnap and Karl did break a table sooo" George rolled his eyes as he continued to scavenge through the closet.
"That's probably why."

"What?! How" Dream quickly stood up walking over to the door.
"What?!"

"No clue, they just a habit of it I guess." George shrugged as he grabbed a hoodie out of the closet.
"This is nice!"

"Either way they are paying for the table themselves!!" Dream ran out of his room towards sapnaps/ Karl's room.

George rolled his eyes as he changed into more comfy clothes.
"Whatever."

A hoodie and sweats.

"Where the fuck are they?" Dream walked back into his room.
"There not in there room!"

"Well last I checked they were fucking on the couch." George looked over at Dream, shrugging.
"You all we're drunk."

"Fuckin hell." Dream sighed before walking towards his bed, shaking his head.

George quickly giggled, turning around.

"I swear they better be paying for the table or I will beat the living shit outta them." Dream flopped himself onto the bed.
"Jesus."

"That's a bit excessive don't you think?" George hummed before making his way over to dream on the bed.

"First they break MY table and now they break sams table and I paid for it!" Dream snapped, shaking his head.
"Of course I'm gonna be mad!"

"It's just a table." George curled up against Dream.
"Nothing special"

"It's not Just a table, it was MY table." Dream looked over, having an unimpressed look.

"Whatever.. let's just cuddle." George laid his head on Dreams chest.
"I'm still tired"

Dream gladly wrapped his arms around George.
"Of course darling."

After awhile of therm cuddling in comforting silence Dream spoke breaking that silence.

"We should probably check on Karl and sapnap to be honest." Dream had a slight laugh.
"I'm scared they broke something."

"I'll check on them, you need to rest" George moved himself up and out of dreams grasp.

"I'll be fine." Dream sat up, stretching his arms.

"You still have a hangover, you will probably throw up before you even make it downstairs" George made his was over to the door, glancing back.

"I'll be fine." Dream tried sitting up, instantly stepping on his foot wrong.
"OW-"

"Just sit on the fucking bed while I check on Sapnap." George gave a slight glare towards Dream.
"You need your rest- so does your foot."

"Fine fine. Whatever" Dream flopped back on the bed not wanting to go against George.
"I'll lay down."

George had a slight smile before making his way downstairs and towards the living room.