.:49:.

George took a bite out of his chicken nuggets.

"You like your chicken nuggets don't you." Dream chuckled, watching at George ate.

"Yea? What about it?" George muffled while chewing his chicken nuggets.
"There good."

"Nothing it's just cute how you always get chicken nuggets" Dream shrugged before taking a bite out of his burger.
"It's funny."

"Well there good and not dry like those burgers you eat." George took a sip of his drink, smiling.

"Excuse meee?" Dream quickly swallowed his food before turning to George.
"These burgers are the best in town, I don't know what the fuck you mean they are dry they are amazing"

"Sureee." George rolled his eyes before eating once more.

"If we are talking about dry things, the only dry thing here are those chicken nuggets" Dream lightly scoffed before taking another bite.

"I will literally walk home if you insult my chicken nuggets again." George gave a glare at Dream.
"Don't."

"Chill.. there just dry chicken nuggets." Dream laughed thinking George was joking.

"I'm walking home." George opened the passenger door and hopped out, he wasn't letting Dream disrespect his chicken nuggets.

"Woah woah woah chill." Dream hopped out of the driver seat.
"It was a joke!"

"I'm walking home." George ate his chicken nuggets while walking in the pitch black.
"Bye."

Dream leaned against his car.
"Good luck with that, homes the other way." He wheezed lightly.

George sighed before turning himself around.
"Now I'm walking home." He literally shivered at the cold air.

"Oh just get in the car.. I wanna take you somewhere." Dream tried getting George back in the car.
"You will enjoy it."

"Are you gonna insult my chicken nuggets." George asked, glaring at Dream.

"No I won't." Dream chuckled.
"I promise."

"Alright." George walked back towards the car and hopped in the Passenger seat.
"If you do, I'm leaving.

Dream smiled before hopping back into the drivers seat.
"Alright buckle up cause this is gonna be a long ride." He shifted the stick into drive.

George was confused but shrugged while he buckled himself in.
"Okay?"

"would you like to put some music on?" Dream asked while passing his phone over to george.

"Oh.. Sure!" George gladly took dreams phone and scrolled through his Playlists. "What about this?" he clicked on a song and it started to play.

"Good choice." Dream chuckled, lightly nodding.
"I enjoy your music taste."

George smiled before looking ahead of him at the road.

They sat in comforting silence as Dream sped down the road for awhile.

Around an hour of driving Dream pulled into a dark parking lot, it was creepy and sketchy.

George looked around confused.
"Are you gonna kill me?" He looked back at Dream.
"It feels like you are."

"What? No, why would you think that." Dream chuckled as he put the car in park.
"I love you too much."

"Well we drove pretty far away from home.. it's like midnight.. sketchy place.." George was pointing out the obvious.
"So I'd be surprised if you aren't killing me."