.:56:.

You know what time it is... angst

"Fundy.. he's back?" Dream perked his head up a bit.
"Really?"

'Yeah.. he's waiting for you, he wants to talk to you' Sapnap responded still a bit hesitant.

"Alright, I'm on my way back" Dream quickly hung up on Sapnap and turned to George.
"I'm sorry George but I need to head back, we can go to the lagoon tomorrow okay" hs rubbed George's hand.

"Oh, Alright! Is everything okay?" George didn't mind waiting to go to the lagoon tomorrow but he's very confused what him and sapnap were talking about.

"It's nothing important just an old friend came by to visit." Dream turned the car around and headed back to there house.

.:Sapnap POV:.

"Fundy.. what are you doing here?" Sapnap had his arms crossed slightly.

"Well I was in the area so I decided to drop by and say Hi to my old friend, but he wasn't here" Fundy chuckled slightly, rubbing the back of his head.

Sapnap didn't like Fundy that much since he basically dipped on Dream awhile ago without a word.
"And you decided to come here after ditching him when he needed someone to talk to?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Look I feel really bad about that so I decided to come and fix the mistakes I have made" Fundy sighed, nodding lightly.

"Well don't try any stunts you pulled last time, Dream has a boyfriend and I'm not letting you get in the way of there relationship." Sapnap gripped his arms tighter

"Oh? Dreams dating again?" Fundy tilted his head, smiling.

"Yes, and I'm not letting you get in the way of it, I know why you are here" Sapnap gritted his teeth slightly.

"Don't worry that's not why I'm here" Fundy rolled his eyes.
"I just wanted to say hi to an old friend, is that so bad?"

The two both heard the front door open.

"We are home." Dream hung up the keys, smiling.

"We are in here Dream." Sapnap said a bit coldly.
"Or well- the visitor is."

Fundy had a slight smirk on his face before Dream entered the room, followed by George walking in close behind.

"Holy shit Fundy, it's been forever!" Dream quickly hugged Fundy.
"God!

"I know! It's been too long!" Fundy hugged Dream in return.

"Where have you been!" Dream quickly released his arms from around Fundy, backing up.

"You know, around! I've been so busy!" Fundy lightly giggled as he backed up from Dream.

.:George POV:.

Who is this? Why didn't Dream tell me about them before.

George stood behind Dream quietly just trying to figure out what was going on.

He don noticed how Sapnap was acting, he seemed pissed.

"Are you guys done?" Sapnap lightly scoffed.
"I want him gone."

"Sapnap don't act so angry, he's an old friend Sapnap." Dream patted Fundy on the shoulder, smiling.

"Yeah whatever, I'm out of here." Sapnap rolled his eyes before walking out of the room.
"Bye."