.:53:.

the game begun and Dream slid across the ice avoiding the other players.

"Dream!" Sapnap yelled at he passed the puck over to dream.
"HERE."

Dream quickly claimed the puck with his stick and passed it back a forth with his stick as he skated along the rink wall.

Punz quickly slid by taking the puck.

"Shit." Dream mumbled before turning around quickly and chasing after Punz.

Punz chuckled as he sped up.

"THANKS MY MANNNN" Tommy swiped he stick quickly getting the puck.
"It's mine now!"

"TOMMY!" Punz yelled.

"Tommy pass!" Dream quickly turned himself as he skated towards the net.
"I'm here!"

"YES SIR BIG D!" Tommy hit the puck towards Dream.

Dream caught the puck and quickly sped up avoiding all the other players that got in his way, as he soon near'd the goal and quickly hit the puck right at the corner of the net missing the goalie.

"L'MANBURG SCORED." The sound echoed through out the rink.

"LETS GO!" Sapnap patted Dreams back.
"Good job."

"I coulda done better." Techno scoffed.
"Pathetic."

"Shut up techno, At least he didn't get checked in this game, not yet anyway." Sapnap rubbed the back of his head.

"Whatever." Techno didn't really like small chat during games so he just quickly skated off.

"Weirdo." Sapnap rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, cmon there's still so much time left in the game, and we need to keep are guard up since Hbomb is on there team and he's... he's weird... but very aggressive." Dream sighed before skating off.

.:George POV:.

George sat as he watched Dream glide so easily across the ice.
"Woah!"

"He's a good player you know." The coach stood next to George.
"He's actually our best player."

"Really?" George looked back at the coach for a split second before looking back at Dream.
"He's really good!"

Dream was smiling as he skated amongst the player.

"Yeah, he's been with us for awhile but he took a short break for awhile as you could probably tell." The coach crossed his arms and smiled amongst the players playing on the ice.
"Due to his foot."

"Yeah, he always says how much he enjoys playing hockey and how much cares for his teammates." George lightly laughed, enjoying the game.

"Indeed, also I heard Dream, Sapnap and Karl live together, must be chaotic." The coach chuckled.
"Handful?"

"Oh... you have no idea" George sighed, nodding.
"There too much!"

.:Karl POV:.

"KARL!" Dream yelled before passing the puck.

Karl took the puck and gracefully avoided most the players.
"Mhm!"

"GO KARL!" Sapnap Cheer'd

Karl smiled as he heard Sapnap cheer him on.
As Karl was about to shoot his shot, he accidentally collided into someone.

"KARL!" Sapnap quickly skated pass Dream.
"Oh shit!"

"Oh shit." Dream sped over, skating over.

"I'm so so sorry!" Skeppy held out his hand to help up Karl.
"I'm so so sorry!"