.:48:.

George waited patiently for Dreams return.

"Alright I'm back." Dream came back into the room throwing a towel on the floor, limping lightly.. right- broken foot.

"Thank you." George smiled.
"So what kind of idea did you have in mind?" He tilted his head slightly.

Dream held up George's Skating Bag.
"Wanna head to the rink?" He smiled happily.

George was confused.
"But you can't skate?" He pointed at dreams foot.

"But you can.. i know you have been purposely missing your practices since I broke my foot." Dream leaned against the door frame.

George was about to say something but he knew Dream was right... he hasn't been practicing.

"You need too get back into figure skating, you shouldn't let some accident make you stop." Dream passed the bag to George, smiling.

George nodded, he missed being in the rink.
"Your right" he lightly nodded.

"Now cmon, let's go." Dream made his way out of George's room.

"I'll be right there, I just need to change." George quickly got out of his chair to change.

.: the rink :.

George started to tie up his skates, making sure they were on tight.

He had deep breath before standing up balancing on his skates.

"It's been way to long since I've been on the ice." George headed over to the entrance, Dream was waiting outside on the bench.
"Too long."
He stepped on the ice and almost slipped.
"Woah... sheesh I'm more rusty then I thought." He quickly regain himself before skating over to dream who was sitting on the bench.

"Damm.. if I knew you looked that sexy in your training uniform I'd make us come here a lot more often." Dream smiled, looking George up and down.

George rolled his eyes.
"Your so stupid." He flicked Dreams forehead.
"Be quiet,"

"Ow.. that hurt" Dream rubbed his forehead.
"Don't be mean."

"Suck it up." George giggled before turning an doing a few twirls on the twice as he was happy to be back on the ice.

"Someone seems happy." Dream smiled at how happy George was at that moment, but he couldn't skate with him.

"I'm more then happy."'George faced Dream before skating backwards.
"I haven't been able to practice for awhile!"

"How about you put on a little show for me~" Dream smiled, looking George up and down.

"W- why the hell do you have to put it like that!" George quickly stopped and looked at Dream.

"Put it like what? I just wanna see you skate" Dream titled his head, smiling.
"Your a great skater."

"Whatever.. I don't even have any music to listen too." George rolled his eyes, but he was glad there was no music.. even though Dream was his lover, he was still a bit afraid of performing infront of him.

Dream pulled out his phone and a small speaker.
"Thank god I came prepared then." He held it up.
"I always bring them"

Fuck

George sighed.
"Alright pass me the phone, I wanna choose a song" he skated over to dream, holding his hands out.

"Lets go!"
Dream unlocked his phone and passed it to George.
"Here."

George scrolled through the songs until one caught his eye.
"Play this one." He passed the phone back to Dream and headed to the centre of the rink.

Dream was a bit surprised at his choice but went along with it.
"Alright."