.:25:.

Alright so someone gave me inspiration writing these few chapters, it did break my heart though 😂 basically an argument broke out (had no idea what they should argue about so bare with my for what I choose 😪🤚🏻

Dream and George both woke up to light arguing coming from downstairs.

"Huh..?" George blinked at the door then at Dream.
"What's going on?" He glanced ar the door.

Dream was still half asleep and just as confused as george.
"I don't know but I'll go check it out." He stumbled out of bed and followed the light arguing.
"I want to go to bed."

.: Dream POV :.

Dream made his was downstairs, rubbing his eyes.
"What's goi-" he mumbled before Sapnap continued to talk.

"You could have gotten seriously injured Karl!" Sapnap spoke in a serious tone, crossing his arms.

"But I didn't! I'm completely fine!" Karl sighed, speaking more softer.
"See?"

"But what if I wasn't there to help if something did go wrong!" Sapnap had a worried tone, looking at the cabinet."

(Dream in the middle of this be like: 🧍🏼‍♂️)

"I'm not a child Sapnap. I can hold on my own"
Karl started to get a bit frustrated, he was older then Sapnap..

Sapnap would aggressively face palm himself before looking back at Karl.
"I wasn't saying your a child Karl! I ...fuck" he held his words back as he looked away from Karl.

"Okay.. okay what's going on here?!" Dream butted in, yawning.

"Yea what is going on?!" George quickly spoke beside Dream.
"I'm exhausted.."

"It's just a little miss communication." Karl sighed as he laid against the back side of the couch.

"It's more then a miss communication Karl! You could have gotten hurt!" Sapnap quickly threw back, furrowing his brows.

"But I'm fine now!" Karl grabbed the back of the couch getting more frustrated.
"Nothing happened."

"I-Karl-... I can't even ... I just need a break from you right now." Sapnap had a quick breath and walked outside.
"I'll be back."

Karl felt like he got stabbed in the gut after those words
"I- Sapnap! .... wait.." He reached at the front door but quickly stopped himself from moving anymore.

"I..." Dream didn't know what to do- that escalated a lot more then he thought.

Karl quickly laid himself against the back of the couch.
"Damn it.." he pinched the bridge of his nose.

George felt guilty on what he witnessed.
"Dream... go talk to Sapnap.. I'm gonna talk to Karl." He walked quickly over and stood next to karl.

.:sapnaps side of the story) Dream POV:.

Dream nodded and quickly followed Sapnap out the door, not really caring for shoes at the moment.

"Sapnap! Wait!" Dream carefully shut the door and followed sapnap, jogging a little.
"Ow-" he stepped on a small rock.

Sapnap shrug off Dream before continuing to walk down the sidewalk.