.:38:.

Lord this chapter finna be chaos 💀

Dream woke up before George.
"George..." he whispered to see if George was awake, but he was not.
"You awake-"

George didn't respond, he was still sleeping.

Well I'm gonna go make us breakfast... we have a long day ahead of us.

Dream got out of bed and made his way to the kitchen, stretching his arms.

"Hey Dreamie~" Sapnap chuckled holding a towel.
"How is your morning."

"Hello... Snapmap" Dream went over to the fridge.
"How was your morning."

"Call me that again and we are gonna have problems." Sapnap pointed to Dream, glaring at him.

"What are you gonna do? Huh? Break my foot?" Dream looked over at Sapnap, smiling. (Mans gonna regret saying this 😬✨)

"I just fucking might." Sapnap stared at Dream.
"Also I spilt water in-" was about to warn Dream but he already slipped.

"OP- FUCK!" Dream already slipped in the water, falling back.

Sapnap started laughing as he walked over to dream.
"Are you okay??" He tried not to fall to the ground laughing.

"Yea.. coulda warned me.." Dream groaned as he stood back up.

As he was about to step his left foot down a giant sting shot up his leg.

"OW FUCK." Dream quickly lifted his foot off the ground, collapsing onto his knee.
"Ow-"

"Are- are you okay?" Sapnap quickly grew concerned as he walked over to dream, also throwing a towel where it was wet.

"My foot- it fucking hurts." Dream quickly stated, biting his bottom lip.

"Here.. let me see." Sapnap crouched down to take a look at Dreams foot, it was very swollen.
"Dude... I think you broke it." He quickly stood up.

"Oh please tell me your lying-" Dream stared up at Sapnap, having a wide eyed look.

"Your foot is swollen as hell!" Sapnaps eyes widened, staring at dreams foot.

"But today me and George have our figure skating competition!" Dream looked at Sapnap with panic covering his face.
"I can't!- I have too!"

"Well I don't think you will be able to-" Sapnap was interrupted.

"No- I'm doing this.. broken foot or not, George has been looking forward to this for so long.. I'm not letting a broken foot get in the way of that." Dream sternly spoke, standing up.
"Ow-"

"But George should know!" Sapnap was cut off as someone else entered the room.

"No he doesn't need to know.." Dream looked at Sapnap, speaking firmly.

"Know what?." George asked.

"Dream he-" Sapnap tried to tell George but Dream quickly covered his mouth with his hand.

"I was planning on making a surprise breakfast but you are already awake." Dream chuckled biting the inside of his cheek to try and cover the pain in his foot as he set it down on the ground.

"Oh..Sorry!" George apologized, smiling happily."

"It's alright, besides... when are we heading to the thing." Dream asked, shrugging faintly.

"In an hour or so.. if you still want to go!" George smiled, he was extremely excited for today.

"About that George he-" Sapnap tried speaking once more but Dream shushed him.